Dumbledores' Will.

To say Lucius Malfoy was shocked would be an understatement. The Lupins', Weasleys' along with Crystal was there in his living room, and Crystal hiding behind Fred, just after midnight, when they heard their plans. "Crystal. I'm mad at you, but I'm more afraid for you." Lucius said, and nervously rubbed his neck. The new members were not knowing how to react, and Lucius Malfoy being nice, was new to them. "CRYSTAL ANDREA FAWLEY!. HOW DARE YOU GO FROM HERE WITHOUT TELLING GOODBYE!." Anna roared from down the hallway and a yelp was heard from Crystal making her hide behind the couch. Lestranges', Malfoys', Blacks', Barty Crouch Jr. Severus Snape and the Dark Lord, came into the living room, and halted looking at new members, and then to Lucius who was looking at Anna, with wide eyes. "Where is she?!." Anna asked Lucius who pointed at the couch. "You Traitor!." Crystal shouted at him, and dived behind Voldemort. "Mom calm down. Please." Crystal requested and Anna was looking wildly at her daughter, and knew that she can't attack The Dark Lord, so she took few deep breaths. The new members were stunned as Anna Fawley and Sirius Black, were both alive. Peering through Voldemort's left shoulder, she saw that the rest were holding in their laughs, but Anna was now calming down. "I bought new recruits." She hissed in his ears, and blew a flying kiss to Draco, making him chuckle at her antics. They all took their seats in the living room.

"So Crystal said that you're new recruits. Elaborate." Voldemort asked. "We heard some very disturbing things about us." Remus started, but stopped when they heard a snort from Crystal. "Disturbing things! Would be a polite way to say that. Weasley parents, Shacklebolt, and Moody are plotting to kill them all. Because they are either related to Aunt Bella, or they're Werewolfs'. So here we are. I'll spare you details." "Is that so?." Bellatrix asked, and Nymphadora nodded. "Yes. It is." "Crystal claims that we'll be treated equally in here." Bill said, and they all nodded. "Yes well. You just have to prove yourself a little worthy." Lucius said. "What did Mom had to do to get that Mark?." Crystal asked, and they all smiled at her. "I killed Amelia Jason. The other one who killed Mum." Crystal's mouth formed 'o', and she nodded. "Oooh. Well, that Hermione Granger made me Obliviate her parents, but I charmed them to come here, and they'll get back their memories, you know what to do right?." The question was directed at Crouch, and he nodded. "Um well. We already know that Harry is going to be moved to Weasleys' house, this Saturday. How can we make it a disastrous." Nymphadora asked them. "You'll kill Moody, right?." Remus asked them. "So listen carefully. There will be 7 Potter's. The night he is to be escorted. Make sure you attack each one of them.' Crystal said, and started pacing. 'Dora, you can't come, you're conceiving. Unfortunately this battle of seven Potter's led to Moody's death, along with some injuries, to the others'.' dramatically saying it with sympathy. Wiping the fake tears, she said, 'Now Bill and Fluer you both go and elope. Take Remus and Dora as your witnesses, and you.' looking at Voldemort she said, 'We have to fake their death. Think of something." And snuggled to Draco's side, like she was given a potion or something, she started dozing. "Take her to the room Draco. She's exhausted." Fred told him, and he took her to his room. But the moment they reached the room, she was wide awake, and made a small request. "Draco make Love to me." Which he obliged, but both in the heat of the moment, forgot to place the contraceptive charm.

Down in the living room, Remus asked Sirius to explain himself. So he told them that what exactly was going in the order, which he found out, and how his brother rescued him from Moody's killing curse.

So as Crystal planned, that's exactly what was done. Bill and Fluer eloped, and Tonks was not allowed to go anywhere from the Manor. Lestrange Manor was being restored, the news was not given to Crystal. The battle of seven Potter's occured, and when they reached the safely to Weasleys' house, he was told that the Death Eaters killed Bill and Fluer, along with Mad-eye Moody, which of course he didn't believe but played along. Voldemort had taken Wormtail's wand to attack Harry but was not successful. Crystal and others' only retrieved Mad-eye Moody's body, as other's were not found. The Weasley younger siblings were devastated, from the news, and Fred and George took hold of their little brother and sister. The same evening, although Voldemort was defeated, he gave Dark Mark's to new recruits. Hermione and Crystal prepared themselves for the hunt.