Ron's Abandonment.

From living in Grimmauld Place, for few days, they come up with some new information. One, that R.A.B was Sirius' brother, and the locket was been replaced by Kreacher, as he was still loyal to Regulus, who told him what to say to Golden trio if asked about the locket, also adding that Mundungus stole it from the house. Harry ordered Kreacher to bring him here. Then Remus, after two days, came to visit them and told them that Voldemort, or He Who Must Not Be Named, or You Know Who, had indeed placed a taboo on his name, as he heard from a pack of werewolves. The trio is horrified at this information, and Crystal was impressed at this information. Before she could ask about her family, Kreacher apparated with Mundungus, who claimed that he did stole the locket, but was taken from him by Dolores Umbridge. The whole August, they spent in Grimmauld Place, creating the second batch of polyjuice potion. Kreacher had gotten attached with Crystal, and Hermione, but mostly Crystal as she is Pureblooded Witch.

According to the Daily Prophet that Harry brought back from the outside world, Severus Snape has been made headmaster of Hogwarts. To make matters worse, he had brought in two Death Eater siblings, Alecto and Amycus Carrow, to teach Muggle Studies and Defense Against the Dark Arts. Apparently Harry was out watching the Ministry of Magic entrance all day, which they've been doing all month, trying to figure out how to get in on the sly. Harry thought tomorrow is the day to break into the Ministry and try and reclaim the Horcrux locket from Dolores Umbridge. Harry that evening have one more vision, Voldemort was in Germany, and finding Gregorovitch the wandmaker. When a woman living in Gregorovitch's old house can't tell him anything, he kills her, and possibly her young children. Crystal doesn't understand why Voldemort was on a wandmakers hunt, but didn't voiced it, and to make matters worse, she was having morning sickness, about which no one knew. They started making invasion plan. "Harry. You all go and get the locket, I'll keep everything ready, for us here. Just make sure you grab that locket. Please." Crystal made it clear with that statement that she won't be joining them in the Ministry. She didn't wanted to risk herself being found, and the trio agreed.

The next morning, when the trio went to the Ministry, and took a good amount of polyjuice potion, she went to Malfoy Manor through floo network, and came face to face with Voldemort and the occupants of the Manor. "What is fucking wrong with you!." Her voice boomed into the living room startling everyone. "What are you talking about?." Voldemort asked calmly. "You were in Germany last night?. And you killed someone there. Are you out of your mind?." Crystal asked him again, this time she was directly in front of him. "I'm looking for Elder wand. Gregorovitch knew about it, and so did Ollivander." Voldemort said. "You are mad. Elder wand was in possession with Albus Dumbledore. It lies with him in his grave. And not to forget, that it's loyalty lies with the person who -." " Kills it's previous master. Yes I know." Voldemort cut her off.  Crystal's face became expression less and she smacked Voldemort on the face, making everyone gasp at her audacity. "Don't ever. Ever. Cut. Me. Off. The wands loyalty lies with the person who disarms it's  previous master!.' taking deep breaths, she looked at Draco, and said, 'Disarm Draco. You'll get the loyalty of the wand." "But how do you know, about this." Voldemort asked and she shrieked at him. "DO IT!." That's what he does, he disarmed Draco, and they looked at each other. "Where have you been.?." Rabastan asked her. "Orders' previous headquarters, apparently. Have to go now. They might get the locket by now. Umm. Well that reminds me. If he broke the locket, like a Horcrux, will anything happen?." Voldemort nodded, and said, "We replaced them with Dark magic artifacts. They'll do everything like a Horcrux. Don't worry." "Dumbledore gave me his first book of The Tales of Beedle the Bard. And I think he also was pointing on this fact, tale of three brothers. Because, Elder wand, I've seen it in his hands, and also mention that he was indeed it's master, and then, cloak of invisibility. Potter's possession, which again I've seen. Then remain the resurrection stone. I don't know where it is." Crystal said, with a broken and defeated voice. "Dumbledore gave you the book?." Bellatrix asked. "No. It was in his Will. I should be going. They'll be on their way back. Take care." She hugged everyone, but lingered on Draco, her parents, and then in hushed tone said to Bellatrix, "I think I'm pregnant. But I'm not sure. Please keep it a secret." Bella nodded and she went back through the floo network.