Lunatic

Third Person POV

Stiles and Scott go to the forest, walking through rocks and trees. Stiles is holding two bottles of hard liquor as Scott asks, "Where are we going?" "You'll see." Stiles says with a goofy grin on his face. "Cause we really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school." Scott says. "Well, your mom isn't the sheriff, ok? There's no comparison, trust me." Stiles says, the two continuing to walk throughout the trail they were on. "Can you at least just tell me what we're doing here?" Scott asks. Yes. When your best friend gets dumped- Stiles starts off, Scott quickly replying, "I didn't get dumped. We're taking a break." Scott's voice sad from losing Allison at the school. "All right, well, when your friend gets told by his girlfriend, that they're taking a break...you get your best friend drunk." Stiles says, his goofy smile becoming bigger as he's holding up the two bottles of alcohol.

Stiles slams his bottle on the rocks and lays on the ground. Stiles breathes in, not feeling a thing from drinking the alcohol. "Scott, she just one girl. I mean there are so many other girls in the sea." Stiles says. "Fish in the sea." Scott says. "Fish? No I meant women, females, girls in the sea. I mean they go to the beaches with their skimpy bikini's and let everything show. I mean they're all beautiful, but some are more astounding than others." Stiles says, his memories of the dark haired girl from the other day pops into his head, how she was naked in the wilderness, her large breasts going up and down. How her ass ripples. Then Stiles remembered that this girl was with another guy, and instantly his anger flared up. "What are you talking about?" Scott asks jokingly yet solemnly. "I'm talking about girls, something that I don't get." Stiles says jokingly.

"I just love girls." Stiles says, his mind then going to Lydia, seeing her in her nightgown always made Stiles happy. Stiles then says, "Especially one's that have strawberry blond hair, green eyes, five foot three..." Stiles thinks about Lydia, until the girl that he saw pops into his head. Stiles shakes his head as Scott says, "Like Lydia?" "Exactly like Lydia. It seems pretty obvious, huh." Stiles says to Scott. "Yeah, are you drunk?" Scott asks. "Nope, I'm as straight as a fiddle. Weird huh, my dad says that this could kick someone's ass if they're not careful as to how much they're drinking. You should drink some more." Stiles says, seeing his friend looking down made Stiles a little sad himself.

"No, I'm not drinking anymore." Scott says, hating that he can't feel anything. "Hey, you're not happy, tell me what's wrong." Stiles says, trying to help Scott cheer up. "I'm angry that I can't tell Allison about being a werewolf. I hate that she got involved, and now I hate that I can't get drunk." Scott says. "Look, I understand, I have been going unnoticed by the girl that I have had a crush on since fifth grade. I understand more than you know." Stiles says, comforting Scott a little bit. Scott smiles and says, "Thank you." Scott goes to grab the bottles when Stiles says, "Hey, do you think that the reason we're not drunk is because of our healing ability? Kind of how you don't need an inhaler or how I don't need my medication for my adhd and anger issues anymore."

"That sucks if we can't get drunk." Scott says. "Yeah, but we can only try harder." Stiles says, grabbing his bottle and downing it until every last drop is gone. Scott watches as Stiles sticks his hand out for him to fist bump him, but Scott doesn't. "Come on man, I just downed a whole bottle of Jack Daniel's. Look, you have to stop thinking about Allison, that like torture." Stiles says, his pride being hurt that Scott wouldn't fist bump him.

(So mean, Scott wouldn't even fist bump our boy Stiles. R.I.P. Stiles pride.)

"It's just, she felt so right for me." Scott says. "Scott, let me tell you something. You will always think that the girl you're dating is the one, but there will always be another one that will replace her. It takes time to heal a broken heart, it won't be the same, your heart will have bruises, and the next girl will be the one to heal that wound until it's gone. That's why they call it a rebound." Stiles says, trying to make a good analogy and turning it into a comforting joke. To Scott it didn't seem so comforting. "I don't want another girl, I want Allison." Scott says, making Stiles roll his eyes. "Fine, I'll give you this then. It may hurt being broken up, it's heartbreaking, but being alone is much worse." Stiles says seriously. Scott looks at Stiles and asks, "What does that mean?" "You have to figure that out." Stiles says, as he crosses his legs and closes his eyes as he takes in the moonlight.