Party Guessed

Third Person POV

Lydia was taking a shower, the warm beads of water rolling down her body, filling her body with a pleasurable sensation. Her fingers running through her hair while the water flows through her hair. She was having a nice shower when her body stiffens. She turns to face to curtains, feeling a presence behind it, like a creeping presence. She slowly pulls the curtains back to find herself in the lacrosse field with a crowd cheering and screaming, even the lacrosse team is out on the field. She looks down when she was naked in the shower, to find herself fully dressed in her prom dress.

She looks around, feeling a predatory stare on her. She turns and turns and sees every single person on the bleachers staring at her. She starts hyperventilating, not knowing what's happening. She sees signs about her. She looks to see a girl screaming and crying. Her conscience told her to turn around. She does and sees a man walking toward her, the lights blocking his face. He is feet away when Lydia decides to run. She turns and takes off, but it is too late. He pounced on her, sending her falling to the ground. He's on top of her and sinks his claws into her, Lydia fighting to get from underneath him.

That's when Lydia walks up from her bed, beads of sweat falling down her face. When she was in her bed she couldn't help but notice something on her skin. She lifts her sheets to see dirt all over her and her blankets. She looks forward, knowing a presence is with her. "Leave me alone." She says. Next to her is Peter Hale laying down, wearing the same outfit he attacked her. "Unfortunately, I can't. At least not yet." He says, unbothered about the situation they are in. "Are you real?" She asks as her lips start lose their tremble and gain a curious stillness but her whole body still shaking in fear.

Peter slowly gets up and faces Lydia from the side and says, "Interestingly...that question can also be answered, "not yet." I promise everything's going to get back to normal, Lydia. All that you have to do..." He raises his hands, his claws sticking out, to her face, and finishes his train of thought, "Is every single thing I ask." He slowly curls his claws into a semi open fist. The claws sink into her cheek and making her let out an instinctive scream, her eyes widening from the pain.

She gets up and walks out of her room, her face still having a fearful and confused look. Peter takes her by the hand and slowly guides her down the stairs as if she was a newborn baby. "Timing is key here, Lydia. It all needs to happen by the next full moon. Do you know what they call the full moon in march? It's called the worm moon." He says, stopping at the bottom of the stairs. Lydia looks down in confusion, only to see worms and wet clumps of dirt on her feet. She starts to hyperventilate, not noticing and not understanding how the dirt and worms got there. "They call it that because it's the last full moon of winter, and the worms would literally crawl out of the Earth as it thawed." He says, turning to her with his body covered in dried up dirt and worms.

She steps away from him, taken aback by his disgusting form. "Kind of had the feel of a rebirth, doesn't it?" He asks, now guiding her from the stairs through the living room. "But the full moon's on Wednesday. That's my birthday." She says. "Exactly." He says. He stops in front of the French doors the lead outside to their pool. They see a party full of people dancing and smiling with drinks in there hands. He leans into her ear and says, "And Lydia's birthday is always the party of the year, isn't it? Everyone wants to go to Lydia's party. So we're going to make it a very special party."

"And what if I don't?" Lydia says but not in her usual snarky and sassy tone, but in a fearful and curious tone. Peter doesn't say anything except tilt his head. The next thing they see is blood and bodies everywhere. She starts to breathe heavily as Peter says, "I think it's best that we just make a plan and stick to it. That way no one gets hurt." The people now show up alive and well and facing toward her. "Why me?" Lydia asks. "Because Lydia Martin is not only beautiful, not only incredibly intelligent. She's immune." He says with a giant smile on his face.