Co-Captain

Third Person POV

Stiles grabs his phone, calling Scott continuously. "Come on Scott, answer the phone. I know who the alpha is." Stiles says, calling Scott over and over again. "Please be safe, Scott. I don't think we are ready for this." Stiles says in another voicemail. Stiles continues to worry, not getting a single answer from Scott. Stiles grips his phone and screams, "Come on, Scott, answer please!" Stiles starts to speed to the school, Stiles knowing that the lacrosse game was over by now. Stiles then remembered that his dad was there, not knowing where he is. Stiles calls his dad, hearing the ring as he waits for his dads response.

His dad answers his phone, saying, "Hey son, I didn't see you tonight at the lacrosse game. I am a bit worried why you aren't here, can you tell me why please." "The Jeep had some problems so I had to fox them, it's ok I used the manual book that you gave me to fix some of the problems." Stiles says. "Ok, just get here soon, the game is almost over." Noah says. "Ok dad, I'll get there as fast as I can." Stiles says, trying to wipe away the worry from his voice. "Son, are you ok, you seem a little panicky." Noah says. "No, I'm fine, seriously. I'll see you in a bit." Stiles says, his voice going higher and higher with each word. Stiles just hated how he was unable to lie to his dad. "Now I definitely have to get there." Stiles mutters, wanting to make sure the people at the lacrosse game are safe.

The lacrosse game ends and Beacon Hills is cheering because they won. "State, state, state, state, state, state!" The team scream as the crowd joins in. Scott takes his helmet, wondering and praying that Stiles is back. "Stiles!" Scott screams, running through the cheering crowd to look for him. The school team go to the locker room as Scott still screams for Stiles. "Stiles. Stiles!" Scott screams out, but no one responds. "Has anyone seen Stiles?" Scott asks, roaming through the halls of the locker room, calling out his best friends name.

"Stiles! Has anyone seen Stiles?!" Scott screams, but with all the screaming, no one cares. Scott accidentally bumps into Allison, and he immediately forgets about Stiles. Just as Scott is about to talk to her, one of Jackson's goons come up and starts screaming, "State, state, state, state, state, state, state, state, state, state, state, state!" The guys passes by as Allison smiles at Scott, Scott returning the smile. Allison does a soft giggle and says, "You were...pretty awesome out there." "Thanks. You too." Scott says, not knowing why he said 'you too'. Allison looks at him confused but amused when Scott says, "I mean...that's not what I meant."

"No, No, I, I'm, did some pretty awesome cheering. You can thank me." Allison says,  teasing Scott while also making a joke. "You did?" Scott asks, thinking she cheered for him. "Totally. I went from, 'go, team, go,' to 'defense, defense,' without a...a breath. I brought my A game." Allison says, enthusiastically, making Scott smile at this. "State, state, state, state, state, state, state, state...state...sta...state...state, state, state!" Jackson's goony says, leaving Scott alone after getting stared down. Scott looks back and sees Mr. Argent walking Allison away, Allison looking back at Scott.

Scott looks at the wall as Jackson comes over. "Oh ho go, isn't that just heartbreaking? Gosh, I bet it causes a lot of sleepless night. You know what, though, McCall? I actually sympathize, which is why I'm gonna make this mutually beneficial. You give me what I want...and, uh, I'll help you get her back." Jackson says. "What?" Scott says, confused on how he can help. "Well, three days makes it just in time for the winter formal. Uh...think about you taking her instead of me. And also think about all the things you're able to do to get her out of some tight little dress by the end of the night. See how this could work out for everybody? Three days, McCall." Jackson says, slapping Scott and saying, "Have fun."

Scott breathes in and punches the wall, Scott hearing cracks from the wall from the punch. Scott walks into the locker room and showers. Once he's done he goes to put on his clothes. "By the way, McCall...apology accepted." Danny says. "I didn't apologize." Scott says. "Every time you got the ball tonight, you passed it to me." Danny says, smiling a little bit. Scott chuckles and says, "Every time I passed the ball to you, you scored." "Apology accepted." Danny says, patting Scott on the shoulder, everybody already gone from the locker room.