Chaos Rising

Third Person POV

Stiles was in his room, Hannah right next to him. He could tell that something else other than her friend dying was on her mind. "Is something wrong?" He asks. "I-I don't know." She says, her pupils expanding and contracting. Stiles catches this out the corner of his eyes and says, "Wait, don't move." But it was too late. She moved forward and started to kiss him. He was a bit shocked and tried to push her away with normal strength. But for some reason she didn't back away from his strength.

Stiles breathes, knowing that this was compulsion. Just as he is about to do something his stomach started to tingle and become a little numb. This time he took the initiative and speedily backed away from her. He looked at Hannah and
sees her holding a small knife in her hand. He breathes in and walks over to her calmly and swiftly strips the knife away from Hannah. After he does this she lunges at him. She goes to grab him by the legs but is stopped by Stiles grabbing her tenderly. "How do I uncompel someone?" Stiles mutters before his mind had a bright idea.

He breathes in, wincing at his right now only option. He quickly knocks out Hannah, placing her on his bed and immediately calls Bonnie. "Hey, Stiles. What are you up to?" She says sultrily. "Oh, I'm fine but my friend is not. She has somehow been compelled. Do you think I would be able to stop her from being compelled by shocking her with pain?" He asks. "Oh, um, you can bleed them to stop them from being compelled. There was one time Elena forced the compulsion off with pain. And they have to be mentally strong to forcefully break compulsion. Maybe try to take it away like the way you did with taking Damon's injury and saving his life." She says. "Ok. Thank you. And I'll talk to you later. I promise." He says with a smile on his face. "Well, I know Caroline and the gang will want to see you. Talk to you soon, bye." She says before hanging up.

Stiles looks at Hannah, knowing what he must do will be harmful to her and painful for him. He breathes in and walks over, his hand wrapping around her hand. He must his other hand on top of the back of her hand. Stiles breathes in, not feeling any pain. He starts to search and feels a connection in her. He focuses on the connection, his body starting to hurt. Stiles starts to feel a different pain in him. He felt a tug in his heart as Hannah starts to squirm a bit on his bed.

He continues to do it, his mind creating an image of this string like bond wrapped and tangled around Hannah's heart, the string tightening and squeezing at her heart. Stiles pulls on it, his heart feeling pain. His eyes start to glow yellow, the whites of his eyes flickering gray until going back to their original white color. His veins all over his arm start to become black. He lets out a grunt, his body now feeling like it was boiling.

He concentrates even more and forces the chord to break around Hannah's heart. Stiles sighs, the last glimpse of Hannah's heart was a purple aura around it. He collapses to the ground, breathing heavy and in so much pain. The amount of pain was something that he had never felt in his life. It felt a thousand times worse than when being shocked in the Argent's basement. "Ugh." He mutters, his body shaking. He forces himself up, Hannah waking up a bit later. When she does she asks, "Stiles, can you take me home?"

"Yeah. Let's go." He says with a fake smile plastered all over his face, hiding the knife quickly and easily. She smiles ignorantly, not knowing what had just happened. He was glad that she was ok and wasn't affected too much by the process of destroying the compulsion. Stiles could feel his entire body hurting. He felt like every bone in his body was destroyed to ash and recreated at the same time.

They get in his car, Stiles dropping her off and seeing her concerned mother. Hannah and her mother hug, the two happy to see each other. "Thank you, Stiles. Thank you for protecting her." Hannah's mother says. "It's fine. It was a pleasure. I'm sure that James is worried." He says before taking off.