⚠️Frayed⚠️

Third Person POV

Maddison gets to the penthouse to find her sisters with everyone else and a man they have never seen before with Finn. "I brought what I promised. Thank you for doing your part. Treat him nicely, he still has unresolved plans in his life." Finn says with a smirk. "We will return him when we are ready." Deucalion says calmly. "Oh, it's cute that you think so. I will be taking him back in two weeks. Then everything will line up well." Finn says with a devilish smirk before turning around and vanishing out of thin air. Deucalion scowls at where Finn stood, his eyes gleaming with anger and something that no one has ever seen on Deucalion, fear.

"Well, dig in." Deucalion says before leaving. Maddison, Sarah and Denise smirk as they sink their fangs into Tyler and slowly drain his blood. He lets out a growl and tries to fight but is unable to after slowly becoming more and more weak. Tyler could feel his pulse slowing down as the blood in his body start to leave him. Soon Tyler started to become desiccated. "Aiden, let him drink some of your blood." Maddison says. Aiden protests, not wanting to have a bloodsucking vampire attached to him.

"Just do it, Aiden." Deucalion says calmly. Aiden complies and lifts Tyler's head and forcing his wrist to be bitten by Tyler. Tyler starts to feast on Aiden's blood, a cold sensation slowly filling Aiden's body. After a little bit Aiden forces Tyler's mouth off his wrist. "I hate you guys." Aiden mutters. Maddison and her sisters smirk and leave Tyler chained up, letting him get back his strength every couple of minutes to feast on him.

Coach is staring out the window of the school bus dark gray storm clouds forming throughout the skies. The sound of thunder hitting earth can be heard. Coach turns his head and blows the whistle and yells, "Back to your seat." Isaac and Boyd are sitting together, their face filled with tension. "Stop thinking about it, man." Isaac says. "Like, you're not thinking about it too?" Boyd retorts. "Yeah, well, we'll both stop thinking about it." Isaac says. "I can't." Boyd replies. "Well, there's nothing we can do about it either." Isaac says. "You sure about that?"The black teen asks. Boyd turns his head, his eyes directly going to Ethan and Danny.

Ethan was checking his phone, his eyes filled with worry and concern. When he saw that no one replied to his text, he let out a loud huff. "Everything ok?" Danny asks his boyfriend. "Yeah. Why?" Ethan asks. "You checked your phone three times in the last five minutes." Danny says. "Waiting for a message." Ethan says with a smile on his face. "Anything important?" Danny asks. "No." Ethan says. Danny looks away and the facade of being happy washes away and a deep look of concern filled his face. "Nothing." Ethan says to himself. He turns back to see Stiles and Scott sitting all the way in the back. Stiles is in the back of the bus with Scott, his classmates and many of the werewolves filling up the entire bus. Scott is sitting next to Stiles in a great deal of pain, something that did not go unnoticed by Stiles. In the front of the bus Isaac and Boyd are sitting in greatly unbridled rage. And right behind Boyd and Isaac, a few rows back was Ethan sitting next to Danny. Ethan had a look of dread and worry, something that Stiles could smell. Stiles could sense the tension in the air, as well as his best friend in pain, both physically and emotionally. Stiles however felt both happy and saddened about what happened in this past days events.

Stiles hands roaming a beautiful pale skinned girl in his room. The girl's eyes glowing a beautiful yellow eyes. She grabs Stiles by shoulders and throws him into the wall. She appears in front of him the two stare at each other, Stiles eyes shining their golden-yellow wolf form. The girl rips his shirt off, her fangs showing. The teen boy smirks and slams his lips on hers, his hands lifting her up. The girl's legs instinctively wrapping around his waist. She squeezes around him to keep herself from falling, her lips peeling away from Stiles' lips and onto his neck. Stiles' eyes rapidly flicker open and shut from the pleasure, loving the way her lips are on his neck. His inner wolf, the beast within him howling at her touch. "Cora." He moans in her ear, which made her smirk and made her become more aggressive. He lets out a low growl, something that made her more aroused. His hands go to her ass, his hands massaging her ass. This time it was his turn to reciprocate. He goes the her throat and peppers it with kisses.