Raving

Third Person POV

Stiles went to Hannah's house after he got a text from her. "Hey." He says with a smile, but on the inside he felt worried, worried that Gerard knew he had a hold of Stiles. But he also knew that he had something on Gerard. He pulls out his phone and looked down to see an audio recording that he did when talking to Gerard. He turns off his phone as Hannah says, "Hey, so I remember that you told me that you were like a super genius." "Well, I'm not a super genius...genius, maybe, but not a super genius." He says jokingly. "Ok then, Mr. Bigshot, now can you help me learn about chemistry?" She asks. "Yeah, what are you struggling with?" He asks.

"I am struggling with the conversions with moles, atoms, and grams calculations as well as understanding the oxidation and reduction of molecules and atoms." She says. "Yeah...that is some hard stuff to learn. Ok, well first you want to learn what a mole is in the definition of chemistry." He says. "Ok, well I know a mole is a number." She says. "Yes, and it is this number, 6.02214076 × 10^23." He says, writing down the number. "And the way you calculate an atom is this way." He says, showing her the equation. "Oh, that's so much easier than the way the teacher did it." She says.

They talk and learn as they study chemistry together. After they finish, they just talk and laugh. "So, you met a guy?" He asks with a smile. "Well, it's more of someone that I liked." She says. "Well, tell me about him." He says. "He is smart, cunning, tall, has a tan skin, and he has nice wavy hair." She says with a large grin. "Are you sure you're not talking about me when I was younger?" He asks with a teasing sense. "No, jackass, he's also gentle." She says. "I thought you liked it rough?" He asks. She blushes before playfully punching him in the arm. "Ow, see, rough. Well, we can stop our situationship if you want." He says in suggestive way. "Maybe, if we get together then yes, but I don't know. I just don't know if he likes me." She says. "Well he would be stupid not to." He says as he kisses her on the forehead before leaving.

He walks out of the house and walking home. He walks home when his senses go off. He falls to the ground as he starts to see the mysterious beautiful woman from his visions. He breathed in and saw her running through the forest as gun fire starts going off. And for some reason his heart starts to beat faster than ever, as if his instincts are afraid of her getting hurt. His breathing starts to become shallow as his head becomes slowly dizzy. "Come on, if we catch her, we can take her to Gerard and use her against the alpha." A hunter says. "An alpha in Beacon Hills, it can't be." She mutters as the vision disappears. "No!" He yells as the last thing he sees is bullets ringing through the air of a rain forest.

He couldn't help but feel fear creep into his heart. He didn't even notice that his eyes were glowing a powerful yellow, almost a dangerous color. His instincts were flaring as his powers start to slowly go haywire. He slowly, yet shakily, gets his powers back in line as his breathing becomes slowly and steady. He gets up and gets home, not knowing what came over him. He couldn't help it, it was as if he knew her for all his life. He felt a weird and hidden, yet deep connection with this mysterious woman. He shakes it off as he goes to his bedroom. He lays down and finds himself getting a weird suspicion of someone watching him.

He acts oblivious, closing his eyes, and gaining a sense of heat signatures. He looks around but sees no heat signatures. At this he felt weird. He gets up and closes his blinds when he feels a presence behind him. And in an instant he turns and bares his fangs, but sees no one there. He tries to focus when he feels a hand on his cheek. He then sees a premonition of the mysterious girl until it vanishes. He shakes his head, thinking about the time he saw her. She looked like she was something or felt something.

He starts to do something that he hasn't had time to do, research more about his mom and her past and the birthmarks he has. He knew that they were meant to be the nine wolf kings, but he didn't understand what his mother was, since she would have been killed by turning into unlocking her cursed wolf side. He stays up in the night as he continues to research on the Mikleason's and Lucien Castle. "So it seems the Mikleason's have been here a lot longer than they are said to be on their birth certificates." Stiles says, looking at the electronical certificate of the Mikealson's. "So now that I know your names, it seems I have somewhere to be this summer." Stiles mutters as he shuts his laptop off, knowing where to be this summer. He felt nervous to meet these people, seeing how he found a painting of them going far back in the 1600s and a picture of people who looked the exact same as the paintings he found, as well as the visions he saw from Dragor. It all felt odd to him, not knowing what these people were made him very skeptical and on edge even though he hasn't even met them.