Fury

Third Person POV

Flashback

Jackson is giving Matt the money for the camera and its equipment. "I'm starting to feel weird about this. This doesn't have anything to do with Allison, does it?" Matt asks, nervous to know the relationship between Jackson and Allison. "You have a little thing for Allison, Matt? A little-a little crush?" The jackass condescendingly says, trying to get a rise of emotion from Matt. "No." Matt says. "You think I'm gonna waste my time by doing something as-as unbelievably ordinary as making a sex tape?" Jackson asks rhetorically, not wanting Matt to answer. "Then what are you doing?" Matt, confused about the teen's use of the cameras, says.

"Documenting history." Jackson says. He rips the camera equipment from Matt and says, "You'll get it back tomorrow." Matt sighs a beat of annoyance in his sigh. Matt looks back at Jackson while he leaves, going to his car and using an app to look into his camera. He looks and sees Jackson setting up the camera in the middle of the dark of his room. He watches Jackson run to his bed, ready for something, but Matt thought it was Jackson making a sex tape. "Son of a bitch. I knew you were lying." Matt mutters.

He continues to view the footage and sees Jackson just laying down. Now this confused him, where was the girl and if there is no girl, why is he recording himself. So he stays all night and eventually falls asleep when he is awoken by the footage. He looks and sees Jackson rising from his bed but it was weird. Jackson was as straight as a board while doing it. "What the hell?" Matt asks, seeing Jackson's eyes glow a pasty yellow. He then witnesses Jackson's body spasming.

He starts freak out when Jackson disappears from the camera and hears a distant screech. He tenses when he hears the sounds of claws on pavement and the sound of growls hitting his ear. He turns and looks, finding the lizard-like beast. But when he saw it, he at first felt fear, but that all washed away. It was as if this creature and him were connected, as if they were one. He holds out his hand and watching this being put it's hand on his. This moment cemented in his mind that they were one, that they were intertwined.  He looks at the creature and closes his eyes, his mind going to Mr. Lahey.

And he sees from the vision of this creature, the murder of Mr. Lahey. He watches the bipedal lizard running after the fearful Lahey to his car and ripping the door off. He visions the creature sinking his claws into Lahey. When the vision disappears and all Matt could do is smile as he feels the bond with this creature that Jackson has turned into.

Stiles, Scott and Noah are talking and looking through the yearbook for Matt. When they did they circled him and showed all the crossed out people it couldn't have been. "So this kid's the real killer?" Noah asks with a high degree of suspicion. Stiles, who was sitting in between Scott and his father in a swivel chair, swivels to face his father and says, "Yeah." "No." Noah says. "What do you mean, no? Yes!" Stiles says. "No." Noah says again, not believing this kid could do something like this. "Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, ok? So all you have to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common. I mean we figured it out pretty quickly, thanks to my help." Stiles says.

Noah rolls his eyes and says, "Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter Kara Simmons wasn't in Harris's class." "All right, ok, you're right, sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?" Stiles asks rhetorically, already knowing that he and his father knew the answer to this question. "No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything." Noah says. His son was about to speak when a motion from his father made him stop. "Scott, do you believe this?" Noah asks, pushing his son a little out of the way since he is blocking Scott.

"Oh." Stiles says before sighing. "That's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us. We know it's Matt." Scott says. "Yeah, I saw a glimpse of Harris but that doesn't make sense as to why he would want to kill Kara since he had a date with him. Then I checked into his bank account and found no payment to a mechanic shop. What I think is Matt stole Mr. Harris's car, ok? Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him. I mean it's not even the first time being part of a crime, remember Kate Argent and Harris. Out of everyone to blame it on and the charges to stick, Mr. Harris was the one for everything to work." Stiles says.