Master Plan

Third Person POV

The hunters grab the passed out Stiles and tilt his head back, another pulling out a syringe and injecting all the liquid into the beta werewolf's mouth. "Can't believe it was this easy to take out this kid. Everyone made such a fuss about him. I wonder what Gerard would do to us if we kill him?" A hunter says. "If we take this kid to Gerard, maybe we'll move up the ranks." Another says. "Who cares, just put him in the van. Allison Argent will also be happy that we brought one of the werewolves that killed her mother." Another hunter says.

A hunter pulls up to them with a van, the hunters putting the unconscious werewolf. The hunters get in and drive to the Argent's house, finding out that two other werewolves have been captured.

When they are close to the house, the beta started to stir awake. The beta it's eyes glowing their golden form. "Look, the wolf is waking up." A hunter taunts, his hand gripping a metallic rod, the sound of electricity whirling is able to her heard in the van. The hunter shocks the wolf at the highest level it can go, making the beta flinch and twitch.

The wolf passes out when the hunters get to the house, the Argents standing outside to great them. The hunters smirk and says, "We have him." "Good." Gerard and Allison say, but while Gerard had a smirk of happiness, Allison had a grimace on her face, it was full of hatred and loathing against the werewolf. Chris was not their, he decided that he couldn't be there, wanting, no needing to do something else instead. "Take him downstairs with our guests." Gerard says with a devilish smirk. The two Argents watch the hunters take Stiles, but Stiles' eyes open and they glowed a concentrated yellow, gold before fading to its normal human, honeycomb whiskey brown.

Jackson's body is put in a bodybag and put in the ambulance. The bodybag was leaking but no one seemed to notice it since the havoc of finding a teenager dead on the field has cause mass panic. "Thanks for your help. But we can take it from here." A paramedic says to Melissa. "You know, I'm gonna have to give a statement. Why don't I ride with you?" Melissa offers, but really she was trying to help her son and try to sweep up this under the rug. "Um, I think that would be a little..." The woman paramedic says, but is shushed by Melissa saying, "Perfect, great." She runs off and leaves the female paramedic alone with sighs. "Great." The paramedic says before walking away.

The hunters drops the unconscious Stiles down the stairs, not caring if the teen hurt himself. Stiles, who was awaken by the fall, could hear faints moans and groans of pain. He looks around and could feel the wolfsbane leaving his system. He grunts as he gets up, taking in the dark room he is in. He feels around and finds a wall. He moves his hand around the wall, struggling to find what he wants. His fingers hit a switch and in an instant the lights flicker on. He looks and sees Erica and Boyd hanging by electrical cords from the ceiling. He couldn't help stare at them in shock, not believing the lengths that the Argents would go for a werewolf, much less two betas and an omega.

Noah, Isaac and Scott stand together and talk, not knowing how Stiles could have disappeared from them. "I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I gotta try to explain what happened to Stiles, to little Johnny. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means...well, I don't know what the hell that means. Um...look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him..." Noah says, his voice barely holding on to its calm and desperate demeanor, close to going cracked and hoarse.

"We'll call you." Isaac says. "Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott says, his voice filled with determination and will. "Yeah. I'll see you, ok?" Noah says before he walks over to Sarah, deputy Daniel, and their child, Johnny. The two betas watch Noah squat down and talk to Johnny.