Virginia Beach

Third Person POV

Stiles finished school, meeting Scott at his house. "Scott, I'm going to be traveling a bit for summer. So I hope you can take care of yourself." Stiles says. "I will, I'll take care of your dad. You better make sure that you're safe when you're away." Scott says with a smile. "Ok, Scott, I'm gonna need some help packing. I am going to need some clothes for the Virginia beach and lakes, and for the New Orleans, French Quarter. So pick away." Stiles says with a smile. "Dude, just grab a basket full of clothes and put it in a duffel bag." Scott says. Stiles stated at Scott and shrugs before saying, "Yeah, you're probably right."

Stiles goes to a clean basket of clothes and dumps it into a duffel bag. "Stiles, will you tell me what happened in the basement of the Argent's house?" Scott asks, a questioning and curious look on his face, Scott watching his friend's expression. Stiles stiffens, he hadn't told his best friend what had happened at the Argent's house. How Gerard and Allison captured and tied up Erica and Boyd with electrical wiring, the ends of the cords exposed and on the skin of Erica and Boyd. Stiles couldn't wipe that from his memory, not as long as he lived. The fear and terror in their eyes and face shook Stiles. The residual blood on them and their tattered clothes, lived in his mind.

"Stiles, Earth to Stiles. Is anyone in there?" Scott asks, standing up and walking to his friend and waving his hand over his friend's face. Stiles shakes himself and says, "Sorry, I'm trying to think if I'm missing anything for the drive in three days. No, nothing happened, Scott. If anything did I would tell you. But at the moment you don't need to know." Scott, not catching the last sentence, nods and hugs his friend. "Ok, because if you need anything I would do it in a heartbeat." Scott says. "I know. And I would be there in a heartbeat too." Stiles says with a fake smile forming on his face, not wanting to cause anymore stress and anxiety on his friend.

While Stiles was traumatized by the torture from Gerard, he did not want to speak about it. For him to talk about it, it felt like a constant reminder of Gerard. Even now, just sitting still, he could feel Gerard plunging the knife into his stomach, and the knife slowly slicing the birthmarks off him. Stiles could hear the dark chuckle that Gerard would let out after every single piece of flesh was put in bags. He could feel the blood drip down his body, the blood being absorbed into his jeans. The beta could remember the whimpering and cries from, the now missing, Erica and Boyd. Just as Stiles was in his train of thought, his senses started to rise and the bitter smell of death was close.

Scott could sense something off in Stiles, something coming out. Scott walked in front of Stiles, seeing the teen's eyes glowing their pure werewolf yellow, gold before the hues fade away and morph back into their whiskey hue eyes. "Sorry, I thought I smelled something dying. It just caught me off guard and made me on high alert." Stiles says, apologizing. "No, you're fine. You're still worried and hyper-vigilant like Ms. Morell talked to you about. I think this trip will be good for you. It might help you calm down if you talk to her one last time before you leave?" Scott suggests, a look of concern growing in his eyes. Stiles smiles and says, "I'm fine. I just need to clear my head. And I have been planning this trip for a few weeks. And seeing how you said no to the trip. I guess I'll be going by myself."

"Yeah, well I kind of want to work on myself, you know. Getting better at being a son, a friend, a student. I also have to get my grades up, so I'm doing summer school to get my grades up." Scott says. "I know." Stiles says. "Well, I have to go." Scott says, the two saying goodbye to one another. As Scott leaves, someone new entered the room. He sniffed the air and could smell someone that had he knew. He turns around and sees Hannah, the scent of dog more prominent than ever. "Hey." He says with a smile. "Are you going to leave?" She asks jokingly. "Yeah, I'm thinking of moving to Virginia." He jokes with a big smile on his face, his teeth pearly white.