Finding Links

Third Person POV

Stiles gets home waiting for his dad. Stiles goes to his room and feels his wolf clawing to come out. Stiles lets his mind flood with happy memories, the wolf calming down and becoming docile. Stiles feels the control of the full moon lessen as he concentrates on his loved ones. Stiles goes to his computer and starts to look at his program, still nothing showing up. Stiles then researches the people named Mikealson.

"Now who is this Rebekah Mikealson?" Stiles asks, typing her name into the internet. Stiles then sees an address to a large estate to the Mikealson's. Stiles writes down the address and sees that it's in New Orleans. "Well I guess I have somewhere to go this summer." Stiles says, putting the address on his detective board, grabbing yellows yarn and connecting it to the name of Dragor. "Now I just need to figure out how all of these come together, who Emma is, what happened to make Emma disappear, and just who and what is Lucien, and why is Emma afraid of him?" Stiles whispers to himself.

Stiles goes to his computer and starts to do even more research, searching up werewolves and finding Bete de Gevaudan. Stiles then finds an old newspaper of a dead body of a man surrounded by wolves. "The body was surrounded by hundreds of wolves, the size of them being larger than average wolves. The body was confirmed to be a man by that went by the name of Dragor Thorfinn. It took his son, Eirik Thorfinn for the wolves to leave. The son went and buried his som in the woods, the som disappearing from the town of Gevaudan." Stiles reads. Stiles gets up and walks to the Dragor card and grabs it.

He starts to write down the information on the card and then says, "So Dragor was an alpha, but of which group of wolves, and a potential to this king thing. What is this king thing, is it a wolf, maybe their is royalty in the werewolf lineage?" Stiles then searches up about Eirik, seeing if he gets any hits on him. Stiles for once gets a hit on one of his searches and finds Eirik Thorfinn, a grave is found in the town called Garoar, Greenland. Stiles then finds the bloodline of Thorfinn, but it died out in the late 1900's. "So the bloodline died, maybe I can find the police report and look for the autopsy, maybe see if the last descendant was killed. Hey, maybe I'll find another clue for myself." Stiles mutters to himself, slightly joking and slightly serious.

Stiles finds the police report, but he had to go through back entrances of many Icelandic internet servers. Stiles then finds a recording of the autopsy. "I see they already transferred all their files and records all on the internet. Now I'll be able to find what I need." Stiles says with a wicked smile on his face. Stiles closes his door and locks it, making sure his dad won't walk in. Stiles puts his earbuds in his computer and listens to the recording.

"The woman's name is Astrid Thorfinn. She is 6 foot, lean in build, with high muscle density, she has blond hair, bright blue eyes, she has a tattoo in the middle of her back, seeming to look like multiple lines that seems to create an eye. Her head is cut off cleanly, the cut seeming to be made from a sharp object, in my opinion I would say it was caused by a long knife or a sword, though I see no reason for someone to have a sword. But that seems to be contradicted by ten marks on her body, two pairs of five marks being symmetrically pulled down from the chest down. She also has bite marks, like an animal attacked her. But what doesn't make sense to me, is how the body was found in Iceland, when this woman has no records living in Iceland." The autopsy person says in the recording.

Stiles listens and writes down what he learned, Stiles learning that one of his marks match Thorfinn's bloodline. Stiles then puts his name in the middle of the board, right next to Emma's name. Stiles puts yellow yarn on his name and to Drago, still not fully understanding what his connection is to Dragor. "Time to figure out the connection to me and Dragor, and how Astrid was found in Iceland." Stiles says, putting more effort on the eye birthmark. Stiles looks for any connection to Astrid. Stiles only finds Astrid's name to a house in America. Stiles continues to search but it became a dead end, finding nothing, only finding disappointment for not finding anything new.