Ice Pick

Third Person POV

Allison pulls into a gas station on the middle of the night and just as a storm has passed the town of Beacon Hills. She parks her car and turns it off as she gets out and chooses which gas pump she needs.

She starts to pump her gas when she starts to look around and seeing nothing. The doors of the food mart, that is at the gas station, opens and a brown skinned man comes out and hops on his motorcycle. He stops and looks at Allison. Allison turns and sees the man staring at her. He smiles at her as he puts his helmet on. She doesn't do anything except for look away. The guy takes off, leaving Allison all alone at the gas station. She watches him take off when the lights at the gas station turn off. She decides it's time to leave, taking out the pump and racking it up. She gets into her car and goes to turn it on when she notices her keys are gone.

She sighs as she goes back outside and starts looking for the keys in the dark. She then hears her keys jingle. She perks up and looks around, not knowing where the noise is coming from. She continues to look around when a black bag goes over her head. She lets out a gasp as she is dragged away from her car.

She then finds herself in the Hale house tied up in a chair with rope being used as a gag. She tries to move around to break free but she can't. She looks in front of her and sees her father. She lets out a muffled whimper when a voice starts to speak. "Ever wonder what happens if a hunter gets bitten, Allison? Ever wonder what happens if you get bitten? What do you think your father would do?" An echoing voice asks as she watches her father try to break out of his restraints. She watches as her fathers pulls and tugs against the ropes holding him.

"What do you think he'd have to do?" The voice says. Chris starts doing erratic movements to break out of the chair. He then pushes forward as hard as he can, the back support of the chair snapping. He pulls out of the restraints and ungags himself. He reaches out and the man from the gas station comes out and hands Chris a phone. "When all it will take to change everything is...one bite. One bite." The recording says as Allison looks at her father as if he was crazy.

Chris hands the phone back and stands up, looking at his daughter. "And everything changes." He repeats to his daughter. He walks over to the hyperventilating girl and takes off her gag. "Is this how we're gonna do father/daughter talks from now on?" She asks, trying to break free. "No, this is how we're gonna train you. Do you know why we use arrows?" He asks, looking intensely at Allison, not as his daughter, but as another hunter in training. She nods and says, "They can't heal until it's taken out."

He turns and grabs an arrow, holding it up to the woman. "Look familiar?" He asks her, already knowing the answers to his questions. "You were going to kill him." She says, looking at her father in defiance. "That's right. And if we find Isaac on another full moon, we will kill him. That's the hard choice we make. But it wasn't my choice." He says, his face gaining soft features of disagreement. "Gerard?" She asks, already knowing the answer to her own question.

(Gordon!!!)

He looks at his daughter with a look before answering her. "No." He says, walking all the way behind her with the arrow in his hand. "You see, our family has a surprisingly progressive tradition. Knowing wars and violence are typically started by men, we place the final decisions, the hard ones...with the women. Our sons are trained to be soldiers. Our daughters are trained to be leaders." He says, placing his hand on her shoulder as he puts the arrow into her hands. She grips it tightly as her father gives her a kiss on the forehead. He walks away and says, "Training starts now. Time her." The guy grabs his phone and puts on the timer.

Allison starts cutting into the rope as the guy walks out out the burnt down house too. She lets out a frustrated groan as she continues to cut the rope.