1-5

Chapter 1

    Returning to the activation system at the age of five and a half

    , Liu Yiyi was a little dazed when she woke up. The scene she saw was both familiar and unfamiliar. No mosquito nets, empty chatter.

    Looking at the worn-out furniture, and then looking at her body, oh my god, it has shrunk twice. Liu Yiyi knows that she should be reborn, back to when she was 5.5 years old 23 years ago.

    To be precise, it was back to when her mother was at her most abject, most difficult, and most painful.

    At that time, their family of three still lived in a shanty town, which is commonly referred to as an urban village, or a slum in foreign countries.

    The whole shanty town is dirty, with garbage everywhere and flies flying everywhere. Even so, my mother keeps the house clean and tidy.

    The landlord's three-story dilapidated building has a total of 5 houses for rent, only two of which have TVs, unlike today's ultra-thin LCD TVs, the TVs at that time were like old furniture, with a big fart G, heavy and heavy. It's not clear.

    But Liu Yiyi is still quite satisfied. The only fun when her mother is not at home is watching TV and watching cartoons.

    When she was about four years old, her father began to get very drunk at night, and he would not go home for a few nights.

    From then on, the mother and father began to quarrel from time to time, which gradually turned into a fight.

    She remembered what her father said later: "You don't even look at your arrogant appearance, why am I coming back? It's like a sow's body, it's unappetizing!" The

    mother was angry and cried on the spot, Liu Yiyi is the daughter Although I was still young at the time, I didn't know what kind of disaster a man who cheated and betrayed brought a woman.

    But the nose was still a little sour, and in the end she couldn't help it, and Liu Yiyi burst into tears.

    And the father had slammed the door and left.

    Mother Liu Ye cried and hugged Liu Yiyi, who was more than 5 years old. She patted her back sadly and comforted: "I'm sorry baby, my mother scared you!"

    Then her mother turned her face away and secretly wiped her tears, Liu Yiyi cried even louder.

    Half a month later, the father and mother divorced, and nothing was distributed. Liu Yiyi followed her mother, and her father moved out of the rented home with the only savings of more than 10,000 in the family.

    In order to win the custody of Liu Yiyi, the mother gave all the cash in the family to the scumbag father. At that time, the family was so poor that there were only two kilograms of rice left, and there was no money to buy vegetables.

    This is her mother! Kind-hearted being bullied by scumbags!

    In this cold little room, she is her only sustenance, the courage to live.

    Liu Yiyi lived with her mother in the days without her father. Her mother loved her deeply. She never felt that she was different from others. In her life, she never envied others because they had a father.