31-35

return
Reborn at the age of 5 and a half, taking mommy to become popular all over the world
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
little
Chapter 31

The three competitors began to panic,

"Hurry up! Think of a way! Everyone brainstorms!" Jiang Yingjun, the leader of the engineer department, also began to panic.

Before the rebirth, Liu Yiyi was the designer of the real estate party A, and she was very closely connected with the marketing department, so she knew some sales.

But now that the list is so large, I really feel that the backup is insufficient.

It means that if all the base stations and optical fibers are to be laid out in China, this is a terrifying big deal.

The human and material resources needed are not as simple as the few of them sitting here and talking casually.

At present, they feel a little overwhelmed by the laying task of S City where they are staying.

From the site selection of the base station, the search for the person in charge, the negotiation, the transaction, and the completion of the contract, it takes a lot of hard work. In fact, the negotiation time is more annoying than the installation time.

Liu Fanfan and Liu Yiyi sat side by side, staring at each other.

Liu Fanfan would only follow Liu Yiyi's instructions to arrange for someone to do it, and he really couldn't come up with any constructive suggestions he wanted to make.

"Mr. Fan, I feel that it is really embarrassing for us to do the construction of the base station and the laying of optical fibers in S City!"

"When I was in the original company, these were all divided into districts, and each district had The person in charge, and then there are a lot of people below!"

Liu Fanfan: "You just want to say that there are not enough staff!"

Everyone was silent...

"Brothers, I have a suggestion, since you said that the company has already closed all institutions. Once it's set up, why don't we just subcontract the base station and optical fiber tasks to them?"

It was the childish Liu Yiyi who said this.

Um? The 7 handsome guys turned their faces and looked at her together.

How can such a big company's decision be made with just one sentence?

Shame!

Jiang Yingjun: "President Fan, is this relative of yours a fairy? She's so small, how can she know anything?"

Pfft - why is

this person so handsome and his mouth so sweet!

...

Then Sanliu Company recruited a former general manager named Jiang Chengyu, who became Liu Fanfan's valet as deputy general manager.

But the salary of the deputy general manager has doubled compared to his original salary as the general manager, so he was very convinced.

Although Jiang Yingjun is very skilled, he can only manage his technical matters. After all, he has never been a general manager. This company still needs someone who knows how to manage it.

As soon as Jiang Chengyu came, after learning about the company's current situation, he immediately made a drastic move and drew up a hero post.

Then the letter of intent for bidding was sent to the three companies of Huaxia, Yimi Communication, Haitong Communication, and Huaxia Communication.