6-10

return
Reborn at the age of 5 and a half, taking mommy to become popular all over the world
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
little
Chapter 6

    On the way home, the company's gold consultant

    , Liu Ye kept thinking about what happened to her capital account?

    She couldn't believe it was her daughter's account, she was only five and a half years old!

    This morning, she clearly wrote the stock code on a note, and then told her to buy it according to the note!

    This kind of thing happened often before, and there was never a problem. Every time, my daughter bought stocks according to the stock code on the note.

    But according to what Director Li said, the two stocks she wrote about were not bought in the capital account today!

    Could it be that the daughter stole the beam when she bought it? Did she buy other stocks on her own initiative?

    But, she's only 5 and a half years old? Does she know stocks? ?

    Besides! The price to buy is higher than the opening price of the day, when everyone is not optimistic that the stock will rise.

    Because the stock market situation is changing, the price is high and low. At that time, Liu Yiyi was afraid that the purchase would not be successful, and then bought the stock at a price higher than the market price with a stud of 480,000!

    How crazy! Totally crazy!

    Thanks to the company's director and director who praised her: "Liu Ye, you are really a genius! This risky move can be said to be quite beautiful! Win glory for the company!"

    In fact, whether it is the company's investment adviser or herself, Neither will nor dare to play like this!

    Stud!

    What if it all breaks down?

    If you can't afford to pay, what if you have to go to jail?

    But looking at the 19,000 yuan in cash in her bag, based on her monthly basic salary of 1,000 yuan, this bonus is enough for her to earn more than a year. Thinking of this, she has a long-lost smile on her face!

    Pushing open the door of the house, I saw that my daughter was clumsily eating instant noodles.

    "What kind of instant noodles are you eating! Baby, mommy will take you to eat KFC!"

    "Oye, Mom, I love you!"

    Ba Ha, the baby girl kissed her on the cheek.

    ...

    order a good meal and sit down at the KFC.

    Liu Yiyi held the hamburger in her left hand and the ice cream in her right hand, nibbling on the hamburger and licking the ice cream.

    "Baby, eat slowly, no one will rob you!"

    "It's so delicious, Mom!"

    It was a pleasure to watch her daughter eat in a big mouth, Liu Ye smiled and watched her nibble on the hamburger, forgetting that she was hungry too .

    Looking at it, I remembered the stock account this morning, and Liu Ye said seriously: "Baby, mother asked you something!"

    "Ask, mother!"

    "Did you miss the stock code written by mother this morning? Buying stocks?"

    She wouldn't believe in "ghosts", she was an atheist.