16-20

return
Reborn at the age of 5 and a half, taking mommy to become popular all over the world
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
little

Chapter 16

    What's wrong with my bedwetting, my

    mother Liu Ye's daily homework is to put on a mask and exercise, and she is getting more and more addicted on the road to beauty.

    At the age of 28, she is now growing in reverse. Every day, her figure is getting better, her skin is more delicate and fair, and she is younger and younger.

    After completing the cooperation with Liu Laike, he has a principal of 20 million.

    The precious daughter Liu Yiyi drew a stock chart of recent months for her.

    In this stock chart, a total of twenty stocks have been selected, and each stock has a page.

    Each drawing clearly shows the rise and fall of the stock at various points in time.

    Looking at these stock charts, Liu Ye easily knows which stock to buy and which stock to sell at which time.

    "Mom, what's up, isn't the chart I gave you more valuable than the treasure map?"

    "Wood!" Liu Ye couldn't help but kissed her daughter's face hard again.

    "Baby, you're amazing! You're a cash cow for our family!"

    With these charts, you can earn at least 6 points per day.

    Then the daily profit is 1.2 million. Except for the closing time, you can earn more than 300 million in a year!

    "Got it! A cash cow is a cash cow, and you don't want to kiss me so hard! It's all saliva!"

    Liu Yiyi rubbed her white and tender little face with disgust again.

    Seeing her mother's happiness, she actually enjoyed it.

    From the moment my mother gave all the cash to the scumbag dad and strived to be herself, she was the best mother in the world.

    So, she will do her best to make her happy!

    It's just that the system is bound to herself, and she needs a lot of cash to roll, so the small money is earned for her mother, and it is enough for her to have enough food and clothing.

    If it's not enough, there's still her!

    ...

    "Mom, I went to buy a car with my eldest nephew. You are doing fitness and beauty treatments. You can also make an appointment when you have time. Find me a new dad back!"

    "Little boy, what do you know! Go to yours!"

    Liu Ye rushed over and wanted to slap Liu Yiyi's fart G, so scared that Liu Yiyi hurried out of the door.

    "I mean it!"

    She didn't forget to add this sentence before running!

    Really, my mother is in a good time, she doesn't want her to be abandoned, she wants her to live happily and happily!

    "Eldest nephew, did you say that you have learned how to drive a car during this time? I won't know if you can buy a car and return it later! If you can, will you drive it back?"

    "Little cousin, don't worry, I learned it in the army. Driving a tank, learning a car is not a piece of cake! I already got my driver's license!"

    "Oh, you can wave, learn my essence, play as a pig and eat a tiger!"