41-45

return
Reborn at the age of 5 and a half, taking mommy to become popular all over the world
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
little
Chapter 41

    Alarmed the upper-level leader

    Zhongxihai.

    An old man with hands behind his back.

    "Go check that 36 technology, it's rising too fast!"

    "Are there any shareholders in the beautiful country? Is there a cherry blossom country? In short, we must ensure that regardless of nationality or race, we must ensure that it is my elder. Huaxia's! Take someone to check it out!"

    "If it's not someone from China who owns the controlling stake, I need to walk around and take the equity. It's very dangerous to have equity in such a high-tech company!"

    "Yes!" The person next to him nodded and bowed slightly.

    The man returned an hour later.

    "Leader, I have checked, all 7 shareholders of Sanliu Technology, but 80% of the shares are surnamed Liu, one in his twenties holds 10%, and the other in his sixties holds 70% of the shares. Purely from China, there is no other country!"

    "Over six years old? What's going on?"

    "I don't know the specifics, but this six-year-old is the daughter of someone in her twenties!"

    " Oh...the property is arranged at such a young age..."

    "Probably..."

    "You arrange a few scientists to condolence, or to learn, how such an advanced company has reached such a high level in a short period of time. "

    As far as I can see, their 5G technology is leading in the world, and other countries have reached 3G at most. We in China suddenly jumped from 2G to 5G, and made a great leap from telephone line dialing to optical fiber. It's too fast! It's worth learning!"

    "Okay, leader, I'll arrange it now!"

    "Also, give them more positive publicity, such a company is our leader and worth promoting!"

    "Okay, Leader!"

    …

    When the leaders above called Liu Fanfan, he was horrified.

    When he was in the army, he had never seen the top leader of China, and the assistant who is now a cousin here actually received his call directly.

    This can be worth bragging about for a lifetime!

    However, the top leader said that he would send a few people over to see the aunt and learn to study.

    He directly wrote down the person's name, and then called his cousin Liu Yiyi.

    She is his direct boss.

    "You wait there, I'll go to the company with my mother right away!"

    Liu Yiyi answered the phone and told Liu Ye immediately, and then rushed to Sanliu Technology together.

    When they arrived, Liu Fanfan gave them the names he wrote down.

    "Fuck, it's so bad, is our company going to be famous?"

    Liu Yiyi looked at the names on the paper, oh my god, there was one name in her textbook when she was studying.

    "They said that a reporter will come over when they come and ask us to prepare for an interview!"