46-50

return
Reborn at the age of 5 and a half, taking mommy to become popular all over the world
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
little
Chapter 46

    He's not my father ,

    Liu Yiyi , blushing...

    "Did I say it? Why don't I remember it?"

    Jiang Dazhi: "..."

    Mama Liu left Jiang Yingjun and Jiang Dazhi down for lunch.

    Jiang Yingjun took a chopstick and gave it to Liu Yiyi, and expressed his point of view.

    "Dong Liu, Yiyi is so young, do you really want to give her a college entrance exam? Aren't you afraid of going to college and being bullied by your classmates?"

    Liu Ye thought for a while, then sighed: "I can't be tough on her, she must take the test!"

    Jiang Yingjun turned to Liu Yiyi again: "Yiyi, are you sure you won't be bullied when you enter the university? There are big brothers and big sisters who are twice your height. They can pick you up like a chicken!"

    Liu Yiyi Rolling his eyes: "What's so scary about this, they're not monsters!"

    "That being said, I think Liu Dong can give Yiyi a try first to see if he can adapt to this university life!"

    "How?" Liu Ye is interested.

    "I'll contact you another day, take Yiyi to a high school cram school, give her a taste of life with her big brothers and sisters, and she can decide whether to go to university or not!"

    "Although she has extraordinary qualifications, she This age is too young. In school, you have to buy food, do laundry, get up and pack quilts, and so on! Can she handle it?"

    "It's better for her to live on campus! It's better to have a practical experience! "

    She was a little unhappy when she saw that Jiang Yingjun had the heart to leave herself in the school to live alone.

    "Mom, I don't want to go!"

    Liu Ye: "If you don't want to go, you have to go! Teacher Jiang is right! You can't even bear these three months, and the next four years, how will you live?"

    This

    ...

    The cram school is still simple, as long as you have money, you can choose any good cram school.

    The cram school they picked was run by retired teachers from the best middle schools in the city. They were taught by good teachers with rich teaching experience and good teachers.

    So don't worry about teachers!

    When Jiang Yingjun brought Liu Yiyi directly to the principal's room, principal Wang looked at Jiang Yingjun and then at Liu Yiyi.

    He asked suspiciously: "Classmate, your daughter is so old, so she came to take the university entrance exam?"

    Liu Yiyi smirked: "You made a mistake, it's not him, he's not my father, he's my tutor!"

    Jiang Yingjun was also a little embarrassed: "Yeah, Principal, I don't look that tender, don't I? I've graduated from college for 5 years! I'm 26!

    " Wrong? This is a cram school for senior three!"

    "This is not a cram school for preschool!" The