56-60

return
Reborn at the age of 5 and a half, taking mommy to become popular all over the world
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 56

    Tears came out.

    This building is the first phase of Aohua Style, and the other two buildings are still under construction.

    So although this house is an existing house, the rest of the house was also bought by Liu Yiyi, and there are very few people living there.

    On the 10th floor and above, three or four families live in it.

    Liu Ye entered the elevator, and when the door was about to close, a man wearing a mask suddenly blocked the door.

    The elevator door reopened, the man quickly dodged into the elevator, and the door closed again.

    Liu Ye glanced at the man, he turned his back to her, and he didn't know what kind of person he was.

    When pressing the elevator button, Liu Ye pressed the top floor of the 30th floor, and the man followed by pressing the 29th floor.

    On the 29th floor, Jiang Kaiming and Jiang Dazhi lived with their father and son, and he still had a little friendship with them.

    So Liu Ye naturally asked, "Are you looking for Dazhi's father?"

    The man answered vaguely, "Yeah!"

    Seeing that this man was unwilling to talk more, Liu Ye ignored him and didn't take it to heart. .

    After two or three minutes, the 29th floor stopped, and the man hesitated for two seconds before going out.

    Liu Ye still didn't take it to heart.

    On the 30th floor, she took out the key leisurely, hummed two lyrics, and opened the door with "click".

    Before she could enter the door, a figure suddenly appeared from the corridor. When she was stunned, the man had covered her mouth with his hand and put a knife on her neck.

    "Don't talk! I only want money, and I won't hurt you!"

    The heart that was almost scared to pee heard the other party's words, and felt a little relieved.

    The man just put the knife against her neck and slowly pushed her into the house.

    After entering the room, he raised one leg and closed the door directly.

    Liu Ye's heart was beating very fast, it was the first time in her life that she met a robber!

    She didn't expect that in this peaceful and prosperous world, there would be robbery in broad daylight.

    "Where's the rope?" the robber asked her again.

    "Me, our house, there is no rope!"

    Liu Ye's voice trembled a little, after all, there was a knife on his neck.

    "How is that possible, don't lie to me! Hurry up!" The

    robber put a little force on her neck again.

    "Really, there is no rope, you, you can tie it with clothes!"

    "Where are the clothes?"

    "Yi, in the closet!"

    Just as they slowly walked towards the cloakroom, the doorbell rang.

    "Ding dong! Ding dong!" The