61-65

return
Reborn at the age of 5 and a half, taking mommy to become popular all over the world
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 61

    What made her suffer was that the people in the mentality

    family began to complain, and they all persuaded her to sign the contract quickly.

    "Can you afford a nail house? What if the developers don't compensate you later? Can we afford it?"

    "I'm old, and I can't climb!"

    Ms. Lan and Mr. Wang ran to the door again . The property office finds the property manager Liao.

    "Manager Liao, you see that we have paid the elevator fee, you have to repair the elevator for us as soon as possible!"

    Manager Liao looked embarrassed: "Two, it's not that I don't want to repair it for you, we have found a maintenance company and they said it would cost 2.6 Ten thousand yuan, a certain part is broken and needs to be replaced!"

    "So, I have to discuss this replacement part with you, what if you don't want to repair it?" The

    two of them were dumbfounded, 26,000? If this happens frequently in the future, isn't this a loss-making business?

    "How is that possible? Are you cheating on us? How expensive is it to build an elevator?"

    Mr. Wang became furious: "I want to find your leader, what about your leader's phone number? It's too much, it's too deceiving!"

    "You must have It's tricky! Someone must have taken the rebate!" At the

    moment, the property manager Liao's face turned dark: "This brother, you can eat rice, but you can't talk nonsense, who will take your kickback?"

    "If you don't believe it, you can find someone to repair it yourself. Ah? Are you still looking for our leaders? Our leaders don't have time to deal with this kind of shit! Let's go! Love to repair or not!"

    After speaking, the two were pushed out by the property manager!

    The two quarreled with the property, but the floor was so high that it wouldn't work if it wasn't repaired.

    At this time, the two of them were already beginning to feel that it was difficult to climb up, especially Ms. Lan. The family members were complaining again, and they felt that they couldn't stand climbing such a high building.

    I can only stay in the hotel tonight. Damn, it's really expensive and troublesome to be a nail household!

    So the next day, the two of them inquired from east to west and got a phone number from another elevator maintenance company.

    Since the elevator was not installed by this company, the price was even higher, reaching 34,000.

    Ms. Lan called her family on the spot to discuss, but no one supported her, and they all said that they did not want to pay for the elevator maintenance fee.

    What if it breaks frequently in the future? How many times can it be repaired?

    And after a few repairs, the developers still won't compromise?

    If the nail household has the capital to be a nail household, they don’t need to spend anything. Can you handle it with tens of thousands of dollars to maintain it for a long time?

    Ms. Blue is starting to shake!

    After thinking about it again and again, she had a showdown with Mr. Wang.