26-30

return
Reborn at the age of 5 and a half, taking mommy to become popular all over the world
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
little
Chapter 26

    You actually believe that a girl is born

    after 10 days.

    "Cousin, you have to be mentally prepared. Uncle seems to know that you embezzled the company's funds."

    Cousin Liu Yaoling called Liu Laike at school.

    "Ah? How could it be? Did you tell my dad? I gave you a total of 300,000! You are so embarrassing, cousin!"

    "It's not my cousin, you have wronged me too much! Go The second time I made 700,000 errands, you gave me another 300,000, and I already earned 1 million. Do I have to tell you about this? Isn't this selling myself?"

    "Then this How did it leak out?"

    "It was asked by my uncle at the dinner table inadvertently, and then the aunt was hesitant, and the uncle suspected it, and then went to check it himself!"

    "Well, okay, I know! It's okay, I made money anyway, and I didn't lose any money, so what are you afraid of!"

    When

    Liu Laike locked the car and returned to the living room, his father and mother were already sitting on the sofa in the living room waiting for him.

    "Dad, Mom, have you all eaten?"

    Liu Laike greeted casually with a little guilty conscience.

    "What time is it, I'm still asking this, come over quickly and confess your mistake to your dad!"

    Liu Laike looked up, oh, it's 10 o'clock in the evening.

    Guiltily, he sat down on the edge of the sand.

    "I ask you, what about the one hundred million? Hurry up and get it back!"

    Liu Laike's father slapped the table with his hand, "That's not hundreds of thousands, not millions, but one hundred million!"

    "You know if Will there be any consequences if this 100 million yuan is lost?"

    "The capital chain is broken, the workers have no money to pay their wages, the construction period cannot be guaranteed, and our family will go bankrupt within a month! We still owe hundreds of millions to the bank!! "

    "Do you know the serious consequences!"

    Liu Laike's father became more and more angry.

    "No, I'm watching you idle there, use it by the way, you know, I've made 10 million with it this month!"

    Liu Laike said that this is a little proud.

    "Do you think I don't know? You used your family's deposit of 5 million, invested it, and then cheated you, and you ran into a pig-killer! You lost more than 4 million, do you think I don't know anything?"

    "Hurry up . Get that 100 million back for me! I'll give you a week, if you don't get back, you don't have to go home!"

    Liu Laike's father, Liu Mingxi, walked around the living room with his hands behind his back, obviously very excited.

    "Dad, I'll give it to you when you use it! You know, I can make hundreds of thousands of dollars a day by investing it here!"

    "Crack!" Liu Mingxi slapped the table again.