21-25

return
Reborn at the age of 5 and a half, taking mommy to become popular all over the world
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
little
Chapter 21

    The layout of the future real estate

    must arrive at the slum shantytown before 10 in the morning, which is the urban village where they originally lived.

    Mother Liu Ye asked her to contact Aunt Liu to check out the room, but she didn't think so.

    Not only do not return, but to buy.

    According to her memory, it will be the second busiest business district in the city.

    Buy it in advance while it's cheap now, and it will cost an inch of land in the future!

    The three-story building of the landlord, Aunt Liu, has been built for more than 30 years, and it is time to change the owner.

    When they got downstairs, Liu Yiyi handed over the things to Liu Fanfan and sat happily in the car.

    It's good to have bodyguards, and someone will do everything on your behalf.

    "Tuktuktuk!" Liu Fanfan knocked on the door of the landlord on the third floor.

    The door opened, and looking at Liu Fanfan, who was tall and handsome at the door, she couldn't find Bei.

    This person in front of me is not a tenant, why did he climb this building?

    "Aunt Liu, hello! I'm Liu Fanfan, that, Liu Ye is my aunt."

    "Oh, it's her, how is she now?"

    When Liu Ye was mentioned, Aunt Liu knew what was going on. She's a tenant on the third floor.

    It turned out to be a poor tenant.

    She hadn't been here for more than a month, but the rent was paid on time for two months, so she didn't rush to pay the rent.

    "Oh, that's fine, that, Aunt Liu! This house..."

    "What happened to the house?" After speaking, Aunt Liu locked the door as she walked out.

    "Let's go, let's go downstairs together."

    "My aunt said I don't want to rent the house."

    Liu Fanfan said that after a long time.

    Hearing this, the two had already walked downstairs, only 4-5 meters away from Liu Yiyi's car.

    Aunt Liu was a little unhappy when she heard this, and looked back at Liu Fanfan.

    "I don't want to rent? Why didn't I tell you in advance? Isn't it written in the contract? If you don't want to rent, you have to tell me a month in advance, so that I can find other tenants."

    This... how do you say it? Liu Fanfan's head was a little big, because his cousin said that only success is allowed and not failure, which made him very nervous and didn't know where to start.

    While he was scratching his head, Liu Yiyi got out of the car.

    Aunt Liu naturally noticed the expensive car, and when she saw Liu Yiyi walking down, her eyes widened in shock.

    What happened this month? No wonder they didn't come back to live, they all bought such an expensive car.

    No wonder they don't rent my house!