36-40

return
Reborn at the age of 5 and a half, taking mommy to become popular all over the world
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
little
Chapter 36

    Wen Yankang was surprisingly calm on the road, and even he had figured out how to transfer his property, and was thinking about how to implement it     .

    Because he knew that once Ouyang Miqi knew that he had a different heart, the family would not have a good life.

    Rather than waiting for the latter two to completely fall out with each other to quietly transfer property, it is better to do this in advance, just in case.

    An hour later, when they both returned home, Ouyang Miqi made a big noise, and Wen Yankang was forced to join the fight.

    "Wen Yankang, are you worthy of me? Before I got married, I married you under the pressure of the whole family's opposition!"

    "Look, what are you doing to me now? Didn't you get rid of that woman? Why? Are you looking for her again?"

    "Do you know that I'd rather you look for another woman than her! Do you know how embarrassing I am in front of her?"

    "People will say me, the shit I lost in the first place. You've picked it up, and now this piece of shit is back, people don't pay attention to you, I'm going to chase this piece of shit back again!" "     I

    feel disgusted by myself!"

Wen Yankang described it as "a piece of shit", and it is estimated that he will laugh.

    It's just that "a piece of shit" itself may not be so free and easy, and he was irritated by Ouyang Miqi.

    "You've been talking about shit all day, so you're very sweet? Didn't you ask me for a divorce? Now you're blaming me for a divorce to marry you?

    " ? "

    "I'm not looking for her?" If I don't look for her, our company will play in two years. Do you think the northwest wind is delicious? Let's have a drink together! "

    "You... I don't care!" "Ouyang Miqi was scolded back and was very upset, "Anyway, you are not allowed to contact her again! If the company doesn't do it, don't do it. You can do something else, but you are not allowed to contact your ex-wife again, or you will get divorced! "

    "Quickly delete her!" Prestige deleted! "

    After talking, he wanted to go to Wen Yankang's pocket to grab his mobile phone, but he stopped him.

    "I don't need you, I'll delete it myself!"

    Ouyang Miqi, who couldn't grab it, had to say, "I'll watch it again at night, if I haven't deleted it, I'll finish it with you!"

    ...

    Wen Yankang naturally didn't delete it, he put " Liu Ye" directly changed a note to "President Wang".

    Then every time the chat is finished, he will delete it.

    I can't see it at all, and I can't find a trace no matter how I look for it.

    He secretly praised his intelligence.

    For the time being, I was too lazy to fall out with Ouyang Miqi, and said that I would not contact Liu Ye, but in fact, I contacted more often behind the scenes.

    As soon as he was free, he would send a message to Liu Ye, and he was done with retrieving his ex-wife. What kind of bid should be used? Isn't her company his own?