11-15

return
Reborn at the age of 5 and a half, taking mommy to become popular all over the world
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
little
Chapter 11

    When Liu Yaoling came back,     the mother and daughter had a big bag and a small bag.

    Bought hamburgers, chicken wings, coke, fries, plus two ice creams.

    It made Liu Ye very embarrassed.

    "You're spending too much money, Miss Liu, I'm so sorry!"

    "It's okay, my cousin told me to take care of you! You're welcome!"

    "By the way, has the stock market started? Which one did you buy? ?"

    My cousin dared to entrust such a large sum of money to this mother and daughter, and Liu Yaoling naturally wanted to learn something secretly and earn some pocket money.

    Liu Yiyi took a hamburger, gnawed it, and muttered in her heart, whether it was money that was spit in her mouth.

    After taking a bite of the hamburger, Liu Yiyi glanced at her mother who was drinking pure milk silently, then looked at Liu Yaoling, and said a word slowly.

    "Well, Mom, I just called you to transfer 350,000 from the stock fund account to the bank card as you said just now, and you can withdraw the money and deposit it into the card given by Sister Liu later! "

    Pfft—" Liu Ye almost choked to death with the milk in his mouth.

    When did this little girl act so fast?

    It only took Liu Yaoling 40 minutes to go back and forth to KFC in the city center. She just bought two or three bottles of milk at the entrance of the trading center, and it took less than 5 minutes in total.

    350,000 to earn it? ?

    Think back to the company, a customer with 1 million capital only asked for a net profit of 20,000 a month.

    Liu Yaoling opened her eyes wide and her mouth almost couldn't close. She heard from her cousin that Liu Ye was a god.

    It seems to be true now.

    In just a short while, you have completed the amount of a day?

    When they signed the contract, they asked to hand over each day's profits separately just in case.

    Just in case, I didn't want to actually realize it, they only saw profits after the worst 10 days.

    After all, the stock market rotates, and it is normal to have losses and profits.

    "That's great!" Liu Yaoling said happily, "It really is a god! I have to tell my cousin to make him happy too!"

    Liu Yaoling gave Liu Ye a thumbs up and ran out of the VIP room!

    "What happened to my cousin?" Liu Laike asked with concern when he picked up the phone.

    After all, my cousin helped him keep an eye on the 100 million news, but how could he not care about his fate?

    "Cousin Cousin, wow, that's awesome! Where did you find the stock god? You made 350,000 this morning!"

    "What? , Hahaha! I'm saved!"

    Liu Laike was stunned at first, then surprised, and then laughed into the phone, this good news can bring a good mood for the day. No, it's a good mood for at least a month!