Chapter 21

Three hours went by quickly, Eddie left Jill's apartment while humming a song. Initially, there was a training schedule for Jill today. Still, because her 'condition' was not good, she asked Albert Wesker for permission.

The reason? Of course, she felt tired and needed to rest. *Cough* Eddie had taken her virginity, so she needed to recover her stamina and body first.

Eddie kept humming while walking towards a place, he wanted to go to Raccoon City Underground Laboratory. However, while he was busy walking, he was suddenly approached by a person who looked like a secretary; that person was none other than the secretary of the mayor of Raccoon City.

"Good evening, Mr. Eddie; sorry to interrupt your time, mayor Michael Warren would like to invite you to his office. If you wish, please follow me; he wants to discuss some personal matters with you."

The secretary asked politely. To be honest, Eddie was satisfied with his attitude.

Eddie stopped walking, after which he said: "Warren? I don't really know him, but forget it. Please lead the way." Eddie felt a little surprised; this secretary meant a man named Michael Warren, right? He didn't really know the man, heck; he wasn't even that familiar with the people who lived in Raccoon City.

The only people he knew well enough personally were no more than Alex Wesker and Jill Valentine.

***

Michael Warren's personal space is inside a luxurious modern office building on the top floor.

The building was built using investment money from Umbrella group and Raccoon City resident taxes, so it's no wonder the installation looks very luxurious. With almost unlimited investment money, the mayor can build a building as grand as he wants.

A middle-aged man in white is seen sitting behind a desk; he is looking at the city from the highest point of the building.

Seeing the Raccoon city he had worked so hard for made him feel proud.

"Excuse me, mayor. Dr. Eddie has come." The secretary said as he knocked on the door several times.

Eddie and the secretary immediately entered.

"Pour two cups of tea for Dr. Eddie; make sure to take it from the most expensive brand."

"Also, please cancel all today's meetings."

Mayor Warren said as he ordered his secretary.

After that, he greeted Eddie with a warm smile.

"Haha, welcome, Dr. Eddie, please have a seat, have a seat."

Michael Warren is indeed a reliable person in communication; with his attitude like this, it's no wonder so many investors are willing to invest in him.

Eddie smiled back, nodding his head.

The secretary immediately poured two cups of tea, after which he left the room.

"Hello, mayor Michael, is there something you need to call me personally? If I'm not mistaken, haven't we met at all, except today, of course."

Eddie asked politely.

"Uh... Of course, of course."

"I am an acquaintance of your uncle, Dr. Marcus." If you don't mind, you can think of me as your second uncle, hahaha."

Michael Warren laughed, he continued: "Speaking of why I called you, so I wanted to ask you to do something. Let's say I want you to help me." Michael spoke to Eddie like someone he had known for a long time.

"I see; if I can do it, then I won't mind helping you, Uncle Michael. By the way, what is this about?"

Eddie answered while questioning back. In front of him, Michael held out a cigarette at him.