Chapter 53

read chapter 113 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77

-----

Since he has free time, Eddie thought of visiting his pretty private guard.

Inside a high-end apartment, Svetlana was seen sitting while drinking a coffee.

It seemed that she had guessed that there would be a visitor coming today. Therefore, she had served two cups of coffee.

"Sit down."

Svetlana said to Eddie.

"Don't you want to continue your work in Europe?"

Eddie grabbed the coffee mug, after which he began to taste it.

It's pretty sweet; he really likes this coffee.

"A civil war is unfolding in my hometown. The situation there will remain the same for a while. It would be the same with or without me. "

"Alex had contacted me personally; she was a close friend of mine. She said you were a fascinating person, so I decided to spend some time looking after you for a while."

Svetlana said briefly. And it's true, her new boss is indeed quite fascinating, after investigating for some time. It turns out that the man in front of her is indeed quite mysterious.

"Who knows, maybe the war will quickly subside with you there? I'm very sure of your ability." Eddie said with a smile. He doesn't know if Svetlana's current presence in Raccoon City will affect the future or not.

Will Svetlana still serve as president of the Slav Republic in the future? Eddie himself doesn't know.

"It seems you have a special meaning behind your words," Svetlana said while placing the coffee cup on the table.

"No, I just overthink."

"Anyway, why is a beautiful person like you still unmarried? Are you more focused on your career?" Eddie suddenly asked.

"Marry? I'm not interested." Svetlana said briefly.

"Too bad..." Eddie sighed sadly. Indeed he's just acting; maybe in the future, he can *cough* closer to this super-strong beautiful woman.

"By the way, what is your purpose in coming here? Want me to train you?" Svetlana smiled.

"Correct!" I want to learn how to fight; physical strength is not enough. The world is not safe."

Eddie nodded as he looked out the window; the outbreak was imminent. The danger will lurk in every corner; he's indeed become strong, but being physically strong won't be enough. Therefore, he wanted to learn martial arts directly from a master.

Svetlana can feel another 'emotion' when Eddie says his purpose. "No problem, I'll be your instructor from now on."

"Then, let's start now." Eddie suddenly stood up, after which he walked into a relatively large empty room.

The serum had increased his overall physique many times, but his fighting ability was inferior. If he can fix this problem in the future, he will probably be the strongest in the ranks of masters such as; Wesker, Boulder punch Chris, Leon, etc.

Svetlana nodded; she started instructing Eddie to make some special moves. Wanted to test how much the man's body strength capable of.

Ten minutes later, Svetlana was surprised by the result; "Your physical strength is excellent, your body is also very flexible. Have you ever studied ballet and martial arts?"

"Nope, never." Eddie shook his head. Surely this result doesn't surprise him too much. A small dose of T-Serum alone can provide many benefits.

For this time, he didn't want to tell Svetlana the truth.