Chapter 110

read chapter 235 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77

-----

When he sent a member of his team to track Marcus' whereabouts. Eddie didn't relax a bit; he rushed to the Raccoon City underground lab to meet Annette and discuss the investigation team's issues.

Annette was standing in the lab room looking dazed. Seems confused about what just happened to her...

"Annette, hei! I've adjusted your position on the new Umbrella program. In twenty days, you will be dispatched on a special train." Eddie delivered the good news with a smile.

But strangely, Annette didn't respond to his call.

Annette was dazed and seemed unaware of his arrival.

Annette looked blank as she stared at the experimental bench until Eddie patted her shoulder.

"!!!"

"Eddie! Why are you here? You can't come here; go out!" Annette tried desperately to cover the medicine on the table.

Eddie looked at Annette's strange attitude in confusion, 'Why would Annette want to hide something from me?'.

Annette is trying to cover up a specific drug? Then what medicine is that?

"What are you trying to do, Annette? Don't be impulsive; you're not trying to kill yourself, right?"

Annette stared at Eddie in annoyance, after which she threw a test kit. "See for yourself!" Annette snorted.

Eddie took the kit and saw a plus sign, but he was still confused about what was going on.

Svetlana, standing behind Eddie's back, also wanted to see; she knew the device a moment later. It's nothing but a pregnancy test kit!

When Eddie was still confused, Svetlana immediately reminded Eddie in a low voice."It's a pregnancy test kit."

Eddie's expression instantly frowned; he asked suspiciously, "Annette, can I ask you something?"

Still, a little upset, Annette nodded immediately; "Yes, what is it?"

"Didn't you say that you and William haven't 'together' in years? What is happening?"

Hearing that stupid question, Annette instantly turned her eyes angrily. "Hmmph, this baby is not from William but you!"

As if struck by lightning, Eddie immediately fell silent. He doesn't know how to answer this.

On the other hand, Svetlana's expression instantly turned strange.

T-Serum developed by Eddie can improve strength, speed, and self-healing ability. The only downside is an enhanced appetite.

On the other hand, other effects may not be quite 'friendly' to women. That's increased reproducibility!

"Annette, don't worry, I'm here. I will take full responsibility." Is this a pure accident? Even if Annette's pregnancy is an actual accident, he must take full responsibility as a man!

"I don't need that; I can take care of myself, hmmph... You bastard!" Annette's expression changed slightly. Nonetheless, she was still angry.

Eddie can't speak; he can only shrug. Indeed sometimes, pregnant women often act unreasonably. "Annette, please understand me. No need to use those drugs to harm yourself and our future baby."

"Now listen to me; I want you to stay alive!"

Annette raised her eyebrows. Nonetheless, she obeyed the man and threw the abortion drugs into the trash."You want to take responsibility? Sounds reasonable." Annette crossed her arms under her two cotton mounts.

Hearing the man's statement, Annette certainly felt relieved. Before, she was scared and sad if Eddie didn't want this baby.

But she found out that this sweet little guy is more responsible than she thought...

Walking into a closet, Annette picked up a hidden box from a remote place and then handed it to Eddie. "Take this; this is a sample of G-Serum. I made it myself."

Eddie didn't take the box; he looked Annette seriously in the eye. "Promise me not to try this stupid thing again, okay?"

Aborting a baby is inhuman; of course, Eddie doesn't like this concept very much. Especially if the baby to be aborted is his own.

Good thing he came before Annette swallowed that thing.

"I promise. Are you satisfied?" Annette snorted.

A pregnant woman's temperament began to affect Annette.

"Good, I promise that I'll be in charge too. Don't worry about our future child."

"Also, you don't have to worry about the problems often experienced by pregnant women. T-Serum has a good effect that won't make you feel nauseous and have other pregnancy reactions." Eddie nodded.

So far, Jill's pregnancy has been refined; of course, this effect also works for Annette, right?

Annette raised her eyebrows and pushed the box into Eddie's hand; Annette said, "This is a sample of G-Serum; I know this will be of great use to you."

"I promised, no one knows about this"

Eddie nodded. To be honest, the G-Serum wouldn't be very useful for him at this stage. But it's still good to keep; let's wait for the Raccoon City crisis to be over, then try combining T-Serum and G-Serum to make a better new type of Serum.

"Alright."

"Take frequent breaks; it will be good for your health. Also, if you have some free time, try to create a simulation mask that can change your appearance. This mask will help when our plan begins.

Annette, who knew the purpose of the mask, nodded immediately. "Okay, can you get out of the room first? I want to talk to Svetlana about something."

Eddie was immediately kicked out by both women. He doesn't know what they're trying to talk about.

Since there was nothing to do, Eddie decided to read the lab data while filling in the time. He might be able to get some good data.

Half an hour later, the two beautiful women came out and chatted and laughed brightly.

Both are wearing high heels.

High heels... Another strange thing in this world. From Ada Wong, Svetlana, as well as some other female characters. They all use it, even in battle.

'Are high heels easy to use as weapons in battle?'

"Then it's all up to you." Annette smiled, her pretty face shining.

What kind of good thing is that woman really talking about?

On the other side, Svetlana nodded with a smile. "Don't worry, leave him to me." There is a strong belief in her words.

Eddie raised his eyebrows, "What are you talking about?"

Annette snorted, "None of your business; you don't need to know. Okay, you can go; I need to prepare something first."

Eddie and Svetlana got out of the underground lab. Even so, Eddie still feels a little suspicious.

Svetlana, who saw Eddie's attitude, immediately smiled. "Don't overthink it; you're a very lucky man."