Chapter 130

The dangerous places within the mansion did not affect the Elite Wolf Team; they knew this place like the back of their hands. As Karen ran while carrying a ton of weight, the rest of the team focused on clearing all the monsters that got in their way.

After they reached outside the mansion, they were blocked by two powerful spider monsters!

Vector proudly walked forward, "Captain, give me two minutes; I will erase them from the earth's surface."

"Don't be selfish, kid. Leave the left to me." Beltway said with a snort. They don't want to be looked down upon by their captain; they will prove themselves!

The two quickly launched an attack. The two giant spiders who thought they had found delicious prey rushed over while screaming.

As a result, Vector jumped while dodging the spider's attack. The dagger in his hand instantly cut off half of the spider's head. After that, he took out a submachine gun and started shooting at the monster, killing the spiders now.

On the other hand, Beltway's attack looks very direct and crazy. He put the grenade inside the spider's mouth with his hand. After that kicked the spider away, after which he ran away, avoiding the impending explosion.

*Boom!*

The grenade exploded, and the spider's profound body shattered into pieces!

The whole process takes no more than twenty seconds. This shows how elite they are. Marines and the Military can't even match this performance!

Seeing this, Lupo said lightly, "Still too slow, Vector; you can cut a spider in half with your longsword. You, Beltway, just use a grenade gun; your actions are very high risk; safety is paramount."

Vector and Beltway could only look down while listening to their team leader's lesson. They obeyed not because Karen was the team leader but because of her superiority over themselves.

Hector started flying the helicopter while Vector threw a Wire rope for the ton device. With this, their mission has been declared a success!

***

Hundreds of kilometers from Raccoon city, Yoko Suzuki waits patiently in the small town. She then got a call, after which she rushed out to greet the arrival of the Wolf team.

Monther Wolf waved her hand and then transferred the mainframe template into the factory. On the other hand, Yoko Suzuki took out the spare parts for assembling the supercomputer, "Lupo, please help me with the truck. Supercomputers have to be taken away from here, and a regular truck won't meet the computer's power supply needs."

"I know; leave it all to me." Karen nodded and went with the Wolf team to modify the truck.

Everyone has something they are busy with.

***

Along the way, Eddie and the others kill the Umbrella researchers, who have turned into Zombies. There was also Marcus, who was watching them from surveillance cameras.

"Looks like everyone here has died and turned into zombies." Rebecca frowned. After being faced with these monsters for quite some time, she was getting used to it and wasn't as nervous as before.

"There must be something leaking, right? According to biology, there must be some disease that made them what they are today. What is hidden in this area can turn many people into zombies!" Eddie said, narrowing his eyes.

Svetlana wanted to chuckle. This man is always pretending. As the person who had successfully developed the T-Serum, surely Eddie knew more than anyone else.

Svetlana remained silent and did not try to reveal Eddie's lies. As someone who received the benefits of the Serum, she didn't want anything to happen to Eddie. Moreover, Annette had also asked her to take good care of this man.

"You mean, this facility researches various bacterial diseases or something?" Billy asked.

Eddie shook his head, "I don't know."

"I'm a distant relative of Dr. Marcus, one of the three founders of Umbrella, the first director here was my uncle, Marcus. Recently I heard that someone is pretending to be him; maybe this is closely related to the zombies here."

Svetlana's eyes widened slightly, she really didn't know this information, but it was still not too late to find out, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I don't want to talk about this honestly; this is the higher-ups of Umbrella problem. Previously I didn't want you to know because this would put you in danger." Eddie explained.

"Huh, I'm not that weak," Svetlana said; she felt something strange rising deep in her heart.

Rebecca, who saw the interaction between the two, also looked curious. She felt a 'special' relationship between the two for some reason.

"Is that so? I'm sure you are participating in this crazy thing; I can see it in you. If you want to solve your problem, I can help." Billy tried to cheer him up.

"No need; I already know the real killer," Eddie said lightly.

As walk deeper, the situation in this area became even more bizarre; cracked walls were everywhere. This building was built with good quality; there was no large-scale collapse.

From the camera on the wall, Marcus watched the movement of people in silence. But then, the surveillance camera was shot by Eddie.

Marcus immediately smirked in the monitoring room, "Tyrant 001, welcome and treat them well." After that, Marcus pressed a button.

The liquid that filled the large glass in the lab began to decline. Inside the glass was a monster with long sharp claws; that monster was none other than Tyrant-001.

The first type of Tyrant with low intelligence and rotting skin, this Tyrant's drawback was that it was difficult to control.

As the liquid descended, the Tyrant opened its eyes. The heart on the outside of its body also started beating fast, providing enough energy for the Tyrant!

-----

read chapter 290 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77