Chapter 57

Arklay forest is lush; there are many animal noises heard at night.

All those sounds made the atmosphere even more grippy.

Is the arrival of Team Bravo and Alpha here is a good choice? You know the answer better.

Meanwhile. Inside the helicopter.

Svetlana suddenly felt her hand gripped by someone else. She looked at the guy who was grabbing her; it turned out that guy was Eddie.

The man took a deep breath while holding a light machine gun.

In her heart, Svetlana felt funny; this man who always acted in control could also feel nervousness. She even felt a slight vibration from the man's body.

"You want it?"

Suddenly Eddie was offered a pack of chewing gum.

"Thank you." He said to Svetlana.

"You're welcome. Calm down; it's normal to act nervous in your first mission." Svetlana shook her head, trying to cheer Eddie up.

Eddie, who knew how scary and dangerous biochemical weapons were, must have felt nervous.

True, he has played Resident Evil games many times, especially the 4th and 5th. But a game and the real world are entirely different!

When he saved Ada Wong from the Zombie Dog attack, the circumstances were very different; after killing the Zombie Dog, they immediately escaped into the Villa.

But this time, Eddie wasn't allowed to retreat before clearing the mission!

When you think of the abandoned building and the secret gloomy rooms inside, all these things make Eddie shiver.

"We'll be landing soon, everyone. Hold on." Kevin Dooley said from the pilot's cockpit.

The journey from Raccoon City to the Arklay Forest takes only thirty minutes by helicopter. If you walk, it will take more than five to six hours!

After getting off the helicopter, Eddie immediately put on the Night Vision device. At the same time, checking his gun.

His eyes began to look around, ensuring that there were no biochemical monsters in their landing area.

"Hey, Eddie, don't be nervous, just relax!" Joseph tried to cheer Eddie up while laughing; he seemed to want to explore this place immediately.

"Wait, I found something!" Joseph suddenly found something strange.

"What is this?" He took a thick stick with a handgrip trace; the grip was so firm that it thinned out the part.

Everyone looked; they frowned. Looks like the mission won't be so easy this time.

Whereas Wesker started squinting his eyes. The T-Virus leak would have spread to the city if it hadn't been stopped immediately, but trying to stop the spread would have been impossible. Except the government wants to nuke the mountain Area, it's impossible to stop the spread.

Wesker's decision to leave Umbrella is getting stronger. There's no need to stay in this company anymore; Umbrella's research is very closed and strange.

On the other hand, a Zombie Dog was hiding behind the grass.

Seeing those people inattentive. Zombie Dog instinctively began to launch its attacks.

They dashed using its four legs, rushing towards Joseph, still holding the stick with a dazed expression.

"Ahh!" Joseph shouted in surprise. The Zombie Dog was very close; even the stench from his mouth could be smelled very clearly. Joseph can't get away!