Chapter 72

After 'defeating' Jill in their deadly fight, Eddie's headed straight for the Umbrella building, where Sergei is right now.

"So that's the situation. I'm dealing with a biochemical plant that's been infected by T-virus. They are powerful, but their weaknesses are apparent."

"They can be killed easily as long as there are firebombs or Molotov."

"But I still haven't found who's actually impersonating Uncle Marcus!"

Hearing Eddie's report, Sergei nodded in satisfaction. Everything he said was precisely the same as the information he got.

"You don't have to worry about Marcus. I'll finish it myself."

"The Arklay mountain issue has been suppressed for a while; this will relieve Umbrella."

"By the way, what do you want in return?" Sergei offered Eddie a reward for bringing beneficial information to the Umbrella company.

Eddie blinked several times, after which he nodded.

"I want money, I plan to buy a new house, but my pockets are filled with dust."

"Does Uncle Sergei want to buy it for me? Think of it as my future wedding gift." Eddie smiled broadly.

For now, it's better to act stupid; this is the strategy Eddie developed.

Praise if needed, after that ask for money, kekeke~

Sergei raised his eyebrows, looking sneered. 'He doesn't even have money for his wedding?'

"I'll give you two million dollars in private. Keep working hard; the boss will reward you later."

"Thank you very much! Uncle is very kind. Are you going to transfer the money now?" Eddie thanked him, he smiled happily. Who doesn't want free money? Especially with numbers that touch millions of dollars!

Sergei, who heard this, immediately suffocated. 'Does this kid really desperate for money?'

"I'll send it later; as for how much you'll get from Spencer, I don't know."

Sergei nodded.

"By the way, is your T-Serum research still ongoing? Can it be used on others?"

Sergei asked Eddie something important.

"Depending on the individual, everyone's physique is different. I have to measure the dose of the Serum first."

"I advise you to clone Uncle Spencer's body first. Then we can start testing the Serum." Eddie suddenly proposed a plan.

Indeed this is to slow Spencer's death. For now, Spencer is still very useful to him. Let's see if his immortality experiment can be realized or not.

Sergei nodded in agreement; "Your advice is pretty good; do you also know about G-Serum?"

Eddie shook his head. "I don't know; Dr. William's G-Serum information is heavily guarded."

"I thought it would take a long time before it reached the promised stage. G-Serum is indeed stronger than T-Serum, but the side effects of G-Serum are more uncontrollable."

Eddie was telling the truth.

"William said the product can match T-Serum. But the thing is, we've spent a lot of money on T-Serum. If we continue to fund the G-Serum, the cost will increase. But the outcome is still very doubtful." Eddie spoke his mind.

Hearing Eddie, of course, Sergei understands what he's meant.

To be honest, he underestimated G-Serum a lot. According to him, T-Serum is the most powerful! The other Serum must be banished from the World.

"It seems you have a good opinion of a man named William." Sergei suddenly changed the subject.

"Not really; I've never even met him in person. Uncle, if there's nothing else, I'd like to go back first."

"Don't forget to tell Uncle Spencer about my reward. Lately, I've become poor because of overeating."

"All right, you can go now." Sergei nodded.

Is Eddie desperate for money? No problem at all; in fact, he's happy about it. People who are crazy about money are often easy to control.

Shortly after leaving the building, Eddie immediately received two notification messages on his phone.

Sergei and Spencer have transferred the promised money. Sergei gave him two million dollars; Marcus gave him eight million!

Umbrella is never short of money. As an international pharmaceutical company, of course, they are very wealthy. A few million won't make them blink!

***

Eddie started thinking about his escape plan. First, he has to get all the essential information from Umbrella; after that, gets the G-Serum data through Annette.

With T-Serum and G-Serum data, he can start further research for other types of Serum in the future. Maybe he'll also sell an imperfect sample to get some pocket money.

Project T-Serum is just the first step. He will continue to research to improve his future work.

The only thing to note is the mutation problem.

Mutating into a monster will drastically lower the mindset! Take Wesker, for example; look at him.

After becoming a monster, he immediately acted as an edge lord. Finally turned into cannon fodder and was killed by the boulder puncher, Chris Redfield!

Wesker can dodge bullets, catch rocket launchers, and lift tons of weight. But with a few shots right in his chest area, he just died.

Isn't that a waste? He became so strong, but his weak points are exposed very clearly. It makes Eddie facepalm.

The conclusion is all the Serums that make a user mutate into a monster are failed products!

-----

feel free to support me on;

patréon.com/mizuki77

ko-fi.com/mizuki77