Chapter 99

After leaving the building, Svetlana, who had been following Eddie, immediately asked. "I have read the information that has been given; to deal with such monsters, we need better firearms."

"I need to buy some tools, but I'm not too familiar with this place. Do you know where weapons are sold?"

Eddie thought, "Hmm, I think I know someone who can introduce us to a professional."

***

Mid-range apartment area.

*Ding Dong!*

The doorbell rang, and a few moments later, footsteps were heard from behind the door.

When the apartment door opened, the figure of the young and beautiful girl appeared; the girl asked, "Can I help you?"

"Hello, I'm Eddie, Barry's partner. I have a business with him. Can you call him for me? Thank you." Eddie smiled.

"Wait for a sec..." The girl turned around and immediately shouted into the room, "Barry, there's a guy named Eddie looking for you, get out!"

Eddie was suddenly surprised, this girl looked beautiful, but when she spoke, it seemed to sound a little... Rude?

"Moira, how dare you talk to me like that!" Barry's loud voice was heard from inside the house. Looks like the guy's upset.

"Hey, I always talk like this, you're the same, of course I'll emulate you!" The girl returned the favor, looking fearless.

Barry approached the door while being seen with some minor headaches. "Sorry about that, Eddie, please come in."

Barry greeted his friend with a bit of embarrassment. He introduced the young girl; "This is my daughter; her name is Moira."

"Hello Moira, nice to meet you." Eddie said hello to the young girl.

"But next time, it's better to use the name of the fruit when you swear, for example, banana or tomato. It would be nice to hear it like that, and you wouldn't make anyone feel bad either; I think it would be a perfect fit for you." Eddie said with laughter and jest.

"Aha, bananas and tomatoes don't sound too bad. Nice to meet you too, Eddie; you look like a good man." Moira laughed back.

Entering the living room, Barry poured a cup of tea. "Eddie, is there anything I can help with?"

The presence of this friend certainly makes Barry happy; he also likes the advice of his friend just now. Fruit names are always more pleasant to hear than swear words.

"I need some material to modify the weapon, I came here to ask if you have any good acquaintances who can provide this need?" Eddie went straight to the point.

"Some kind of weapon accessory? Of course, I will introduce you to someone who has provided the Tactical Team with weapons; he is my best friend." Barry nodded happily.

Of course, Barry would be happy to help a very generous man like Eddie. Especially since the other party always treats him at the bar.

"Thank you. Also, sorry if I bother you." Eddie nodded happily.

***

They headed straight for a weapon shop near the suburbs, a well-known gun shop.

Unlike the usual weapon shop, the boss of this shop also provides the service of gun modification. These modified weapons are certainly more potent than regular weapons.

"Hey, Robert, you got a big order! Be sure to buy me a drink later." Barry shouted to tell his friend after entering the store.

It was as if this was Barry's usual attitude when he visited his friend's shop.

"Come in, come in!" A middle-aged man wearing a plaid outfit appeared. He looks straightforward and honest, looks like a good-hearted uncle.

"Eddie, let me introduce him. This is Robert Kendo, our tactical team's weapons supplier." Barry introduced Eddie to his friend, "Robert, this guy is our newest member; his name is Eddie. He's rich enough, so don't hesitate to offer him high-quality stuff!"

Barry introduced both sides with a big smile.

"Hahaha, is that so? Sure then." Robert laughed.

"Hello, Eddie, what do you want?"

"My friend is who needs this; better ask her; she is the most understanding. Svetlana, tell him what you want."

Eddie replies to Robert with a friendly smile, after which he looks at Svetlana.

Svetlana nodded, then ordered a series of weapons and accessories that she needed.

From gun accessories to other light machine guns, Quickly, Svetlana gave Robert all the information he needed.

When he heard Svetlana talking, Robert and Barry knew immediately that this woman was a gun lover like them.