Chapter 113

read chapter 250 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77

-----

Raccoon City.

The road to the Arklay Mountains has been closed for a while. All civilians are not allowed in; this is done to prevent another problematic situation.

Inside the police station where S.T.A.R.S. works, Eddie was seen sitting busy looking at the stock market of every major pharmaceutical company in the world.

Other pharmaceutical companies besides Tricell and Umbrella also appeared. One of them is Shenya company, but now it's not very well-known.

Rebecca, who was curious, immediately approached Eddie suddenly. Bring her closer to see what the man is doing; "Eddie, what are you doing? I'm curious."

"Looking at the stock market, I want to invest in restoring my pockets that are running low." Eddie wasn't trying to cover up his intentions. Since it's free time now, he wanted to use this time for more valuable things.

Other team members who heard this were surprised. Does this rich guy want to be richer?

Well, it's better that way; otherwise, who's gonna buy them drinks at the bar? Indeed this is a win-win situation, keke~.

"Really?" Rebecca blinked her eyes several times, her gut telling her that this man was indeed earnest about this sort of thing. Surely he's an expert on the stock market, right?

"Yup, I want to make fast money in the next few days. If not, then who will support my family? Especially Jill told me to take care of you, too."

"How can I buy you new clothes if I don't have money?" Eddie's teasing.

Eddie started planning when the time to sell his Tricell stock.

No matter how high the stock price is, it's just a bunch of numbers. Smells better when he can replace those numbers with real money.

While looking at the bill on his phone, Eddie couldn't help but shed tears. The money in the bank keeps dwindling because of his 'wives.'

Jill was shopping for the baby's needs and the firearms she wanted. On the other hand, Karen is even more exaggerated.

There is also a crazy pretty researcher who currently lives in his Villa; all this research costs a lot!

"Hmph, I can use my money to buy what I want. Don't try to seduce me!"

"Anyway, I want to ask, how do you detoxify this toxin?" Rebecca asked quickly. Fortunately, she was able to avoid the man's seduction. Almost got her heart seduced by this bad guy!

Seeing these two people's conversation, the other members could only laugh.

They think Rebecca is a perfect match for Eddie. Even though Eddie has a lover already, there's still another way to marry two wives!

Frankly, as long as there's money, everything can be done.

Hearing Rebecca's question, Eddie suddenly felt a quick flash in his head. A bold idea suddenly appeared!

Rebecca is a medical genius; why not just try recruiting her into the team?