chap 1

"I don't need one, i'm an adult dad. I can make my own decision." I stood up and told him.

"You have no choice, your new assistant is now waiting for you. Tony, remember what i said." Dad shrugged his shoulders and patted my driver, Tony's shoulders and he left.

"Let's go boss." Tony opened the entrance door, waiting for me to stand up.

"I won't show up, told that human to go home." I sighed deeply.

"I'm sorry boss, but i'm the one who told your new assistant to wait for you now." Tony touched his nape.

"Fine, be thankful you're my favorite driver." I rolled my eyes and went to the car.

"What's her name?" I asked Tony while he's driving.

"It's Sa*>{^{" I couldn't hear Toni clearly because he was chewing his peach bubblegum.

"What? Speak clearly, can you?"

"It's Sa*<€\a boss." Is he doing it on purpose? Whatever, i'm not in the mood to force people today.

I just lazily laid my back on the seat and just watched outside the window. We finally arrived my office after 10 minutes of ride. I went straight to my chair.

"Let her in, please." I asked Toni.

"Yes boss, i'll go ahead now." Toni bowed and left.

I was playing with my pen waiting for my new assistant to come inside. I could hear the sharp sounds of the heels getting closer and closer.

"Annyeonghaseyo." She greeted.

"Likewise, sit." I told her and she sat in front of me.

"Sarah, right?" I confidently asked her.

"It's Sana, sajangnim. Minatozaki Sana." She smiled at me. She looks pretty modest and responsible, i like it.

"Okay then." I nodded and just used my cellphone again.

While i was scrolling, i could feel her looking at me. She wasn't moving and i could tell she don't know what to say.

"Yeah?" I raised my eyebrows.

"U-Um. When will i start being your assistant?" She asked me.

"I'm not in the mood to work right now, you can start on the weekend." I looked at her.

"Ah ne. Thank you sajangnim." She stood up and bowed to me.

"I'm not telling you to go yet." I placed my phone on the table and told her.

She was just looking at me and she didn't know what to do next.

"Oh i'm s-sorry." She looked down and bowed.

"Don't you know it's a weekend today?" I asked her. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened a little, she's not aware it's a weekend.

"Well now you know, you'll start today." I smiled at her and fixed my clothes as i stood up.

"A-Ah yes, i would start now.." She was hiding her hands from the back and i know she's playing with her fingers.

"Good." I walked off my table and she was still facing my table. When i am already at her back, i held her hand.

"Stop fidgeting your fingers will you? Don't worry, I won't be harsh on you."

I smirked on her and she was left there stiff and blushing.

____________

end of chapter 1.