chap 2

Just to remind my readers that my stories are always neutral reader x twice. Enjoy reading!

__________

"How do you like your new assistant boss?" Toni asked me while he's driving.

"Pretty good, i like her as my assistant. She looks serious with this job." I told Toni.

"Well, that was the first time i heard it from you boss, you usually flirt hard with your previous assistants." Toni laughed.

"Sana doesn't look like those too slutty assistants i had, it's pretty new to me though." I chuckled.

"I agree, we're here now boss." Toni parked the car to the side of my building. I didn't expect someone would open the door for me.

"Good morning sajangnim." Sana greeted and bowed as she opened the car door.

"Good morning." I gave her a small smile while tilting my head and she was just following me behind as i made my way inside.

"Good day boss!!" One of my staff bowed. I raised my eyebrows while closing my eyes with a smile.

"Our boss is so hot~"
"If i only had the chance, i'd marry Y/N."
"I didn't know a perfect person exists ugh."
"They look good together wow.."

People were whispering but enough for us to hear them and I just chuckled in reaction. I looked back at Sana, it was obvious that she was stopping herself to show some reactions. We entered the elevator and she is beside me but behind me also.

"You're pretty famous sajangnim." Sana told me.

"That's all what you heard?" I asked not facing her and chuckling.

"N-Ne?" She asked.

"They said we look good together, right?" I looked at her and smirked as i went out the elevator.

She was just quiet while we're on the way to my office. She was arranging the papers i gave her.
I see, she's still a bit uncomfortable with me since she's new.

"I'll slowly make you comfortable with me." I mumbled to myself while looking at her.

"Sorry sajangnim?" Sana stood up.

"Nothing, i was just reading some article here." I shook my head. She just nodded shyly and went back to work at my couch.

*knock knock*

"Come in." I told the person outside.

"Good morning boss, where should we put this?" The staff asked me while putting the office table furnitures on the floor.

"Just right there, thank you." I pointed beside the door and he bowed as he left. I stood up from my seat and fixed the table on its position.

"I'll do that." Sana went to me and helped fixing the table and chair but i just finished arranging it when she came. I went to the couch to pick up her things and transfer it to the table.

"Sajangnim, why are you putting-"

"It's all yours. You'll work just across me." I smiled and went back to my seat.

I placed her area just in front of me but a little far and placed on the left side just beside the door. This is my first time to buy something for someone who's just my assistant. I didn't also expect it would be easy for me to buy it without hesitation.

"I can just work here on the couch, it's f-fine." Sana was about to transfer her things back to the couch but i looked at her.

"Don't. I'll throw that if you won't accept it." I crossed my arms.

"Thank you, sajangnim." Sana smiled and sat on her place. I'm glad she isn't that stubborn unlike my previous assistants that's really annoying making me fire them.

My assistant just kept on working for 25 minutes straight. I'm getting bored from the silence.

"Are you single?"

I bluntly asked my assistant, making her drop her pen from the table and widened her eyes.

______________

to be continued...