chap 12

You were enjoying your time for yourself because you're all alone on your office.

You decided to explore around your social medias and scroll throughout and like every post you would see.

Your time was interrupted when someone entered your office furiously without knocking.

Sana was walking straight to you with her intimidating look in her eyes.

"Is something wrong?" You looked up to her.

"Nothing, i'm just bored." She stopped beside you, leaning her hand on your table like a boss.

...

"You sure?" You reassured as you were doubting because of her look.

"Yes, stop going on circles." She chuckled.

"Okay then." You stood up and grabbed your bottle to fill it up again with your iced coffee.

When you were filling it up on the kitchen, you noticed Sana was doing something while you were facing her back.

"What are you doing?" You went to her and laughed.

Sana was not saying anything and she is focused on something while using her phone.

"Hey, what is it? What's with the furrowed eyebrows there-" You teased her.

"Stop." Sana shoved your hand away and showed you her phone screen.

It's an instagram post you liked a while ago.

"Why did you like this ig post?" Sana asked in her angry tone

"What?"

"You heard me, do you like these types of pictures of other girls with their skin exposed?" She stood up.

"No, are you kidding me?" You laughed as you find it amusing and thought she was joking around.

"Then what is this? It was the second time i saw you liking these kind of posts." Sana crossed her arms.

"Sana, they are random people and that person was just my former classmate."" You said, pointing the picture.

"That's what i'm saying? They could still like you and now you liked their post that will make them assume you like them too!" She said.

"Hey, stop raising your voice. I think you're overreacting and being possessive-"

"Call me possessive, overreacting, whatever you want. I'm your girlfriend!" Sana exclaimed.

"Yes, you're my girlfriend. But can you calm down? I never fantasize while looking at their pictures?" You sighed slowly.

There was a short silence after Sana was about to say another thing but you noticed she chose not to say it.

You notice her calming down and thought she realized something after you say it.

It was the first time you encounter this behavior of Sana as your girlfriend, you walked out of your office to breathe some air at the ground floor for a minute after your little fight.

>>>

"Boss, anything good?" Tony asked you.

"Not really."

"Never saw you like this." He said.

"Just a small fight." You chuckled.

"Don't get use to it boss, always choose to fight for your love together than fighting each other." Tony laughed.

"Yeah, it's just something new for me. Sana's my first girlfriend." You said.

"I guess she's needing you now, boss." Tony raised his eyebrow and left as he saw Sana giving you a small smile in between the glass dividing the distance.

She walked to you and hugged you from the back.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Sana said in a soft low tone voice. "I didn't mean to act that way, i was just scared that you-"

"Sana, you know i was never attracted to anyone after i knew you. Friends will just stay as it is, don't worry okay?"

"I love you, i'm really sorry baby." Sana pulled you for a tight hug.

"It's fine, i'm sorry too." You caressed her hair and Sana gave you a peck on your lips.

...

"What is happening here?"

Who was it?

______
to be continued.