chap 21

a/n: just a little reminder that my books are always neutral reader but pronouns to be used will be he/him/his.
_____

Suzy went out for a while since she asked your father some time with her parents. This will be the time you'll be alone with Sana at your own house. However, the guards will still be around.

"Boss?" Tony knocked on your office door.

"Come in." You said.

"They just left. You might want to see Ms. Sana?" He teased you with a raised brow.

"You already know." You let out a chuckle and went out of the room and heard someone talking.

"Where do you think you're going, miss?" You heard a man's voice, guessing it was one of the guards.

"To work? I'm the assistant, remember?" Sana replied in a serious tone.

"Yes, but you're still under supervision." The guard said.

"You heard the woman, you should go."
You said from upstairs.

"I'm sorry but this was ordered by your father and you can't-"

"The hell I care? Do you know who's paying your salaries? It's me, and not your so called 'boss'. Get lost before I could kick you out of here." You harshly obliged the guard.

You were surprised that this guard did not talk back to his own boss again. Instead, he hesitated for a moment but eventually left the area. A satisfied smile formed on Sana's lips as you both heard the door close.

"I'm coming at you." Sana made her way upstairs.

"Oh no.." You mumbled.

She cupped your face as she kissed you aggressively and pushed you to the nearest room which she mistakenly thought was you bedroom. When she pulled away for a second, you knew she realized she dragged you to the wrong room but she was so desperate to continue what you both were sharing at the moment.

"I missed you so bad." She whispered and felt her smirk between your kisses.

It didn't take long for her to insert her tongue to your mouth which you gladly accepted. It drove you crazy when her hands started sliding into your shirt, her lips still not departed from yours. The session gradually heated up especially when she wrapped her arms around your neck that made you carry her all the way to your office desk.

"Y-Y/N.." Sana panted. You were about to take it to the next level not until..

"Uhm. Excuse me? Is something happening there?" Someone talked from the laptop.

"Shit." It made you stop and panicked.

"W-What was that?" Sana asked in confusion while adjusting her skirt.

"I think you forgot to end this meeting, uhm.. boss." They informed.

You quickly turned off the camera and luckily it was facing the other side of the table.

"I-I'm sorry everyone, our meeting has ended." You still managed to keep it stable.

"Was there an earthquake, boss? Your camera kept on shaking a while ago." Another employee asked.

"Yeah, probably.. You can leave now." You said then ended the online meeting.

Sana was covering her mouth the whole time as both of you were shocked from what just happened. The whole online attendees heard you and your assistant making out.

"Did they heard.. e-everything?" Sana asked with her very flushed cheeks.

"Hate to say this but.. I'm pretty sure t-they did." You touched your nape from embarrassment.

"Fuck.. They heard how I was having too much fun!" She stomped repeatedly while pouting.

"Calm down, they have no idea. They don't know you and would not recognize your.. husky moans." You chuckled.

"Babe!!" She was even more embarrassed and that made you laugh.

Even though you were too embarrassed as well, you tried your best to stay calm and forget what they just witnessed through your noises and shaky table. You would not be surprised if your employees would bring up that topic once you hold a meeting once again soon. You were grateful that they were newly recruited ones, basically they won't have a clue about it.

;)