chap 14

3RD PERSON POV

"You'll still work with your boss but don't you dare act like you're the girlfriend. Y/N is getting married, stay away from my child." Y/N's mother told Sana and left her.

"You have no child, b*tch." Sana muttered as soon as she left, luckily she didn't hear her.

Y/N told Sana about these oldies, she doesn't care anyway. She won't listen to them. They warned her many times, threatening her that she would be in danger if she stay together with Y/N.

They have no contact anymore from each other since these old people split them up, but she's not scared. Even if they're far from each other, Sana knows and trust Y/N that they could work this out and would break the rules together.

Luckily, they still want Sana to be Y/N's assistant since they admitted they couldn't find an assistant better than her. Sana went to Y/N's office, feeling the missing presence she yearns.

She then sat down on Y/N's one and only office chair, where all their flirting sessions happen.

"You're only mine Y/N. I know you won't marry someone who's not me." Sana seriously said.

>>>>

"Y/N, do you still love me?" Suzy asked.

"What do you mean?" Your eyebrows furrowed.

"Just please, tell me." She went to you and held you hand tightly.

"Suzy.." You mumbled.

"Do you still l-love me?" Tears started to form from Suzy's eyes.

"I'm sorry." You slowly removed her hands from you.

She cried and turned around from you. To be honest, you felt your heart ache from what you're witnessing right now. She was yours, of course you loved her and it still hurts when you see her cry.

"Hey.." You turned her around slowly.

Suzy still cried but she's trying to hide it with her hands. You hugged her for a moment and you didn't know why something in you tells you to.

"You really l-love her, don't you?" She said while her head is still leaning on your chest.

"Mm.." You hummed.

She gradually calmed down and talked about each other's lives after. You asked her to not take advantage of the make-believe act as engaged. She promised you that she would just do it when your parents are around, and that sounds pleasing to you knowing she is respecting Sana.

You'll never follow your parents and will stay together with your girlfriend. You know she'll do the same anyway.

DAYS LATER

Today is the day you will go to work again. Feeling a bit nervous how you will play around the act of being a boss to your 'assistant girlfriend', Sana.

"Where's Sana?" You whispered to your employee in a not obvious way of course.

"She's already there, good luck." Mina smiled to you, they all know what's going on and they know they should shut themselves up and pretend as well to get all of you away from trouble.

Euphoria flaring up as you reach your office, you finally saw her once again as you entered.

It felt like it's the first time you saw her again.

You both fell in love again.

"Hello." You greeted like it's your first meeting with a smile.

You and Sana felt the thrill.

"I love you too." She stood up and mumbled but enough for you to understand as she usually say it to you.

"Excuse me!" Someone knocked on the door.

You sighed in annoyance and Sana opened the door.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" You tilted your head.

"I'm ordered to be here." The bodyguard went inside without your permission and stood on the corner.

"You don't have my authorization." You said and he didn't respond but just stand there. You already know he work from your parents to watch over you and Sana.

It's already 30 minutes and he's still there, you guessed he's ordered to do it all day. But you and Sana has telepathy that no one would notice.

"Sajangnim, you have a meeting in 5." Sana stood up and pretended.

"5 minutes? Okay let's go." You stood up and went to the meeting room with your assistant but you could still feel the bodyguard's presence following the both of you.

You opened the door when you arrived and surprisingly..

"Good morning, i'm Mr. Lee Felix." He offered his hand to you while smiling.

It made your eyes widen.

He's one of your top employees with Mina and now he's here..

pretending to have a meeting with you.

Showtime.

_____
to be continued.