chap 10

Sana woke up with a headache and found no one around the room. She sat up and was shocked when she accidentally stepped on you who was sleeping on the floor.

"Y-Y/N?" Sana mumbled while holding her head with her one hand.

"You're awake.." You stood up immediately and handed her the medicine for her hangover.

"Why were you sleeping on the floor? You could've just slept beside me." Sana slapped your arm.

"Does your head hurt? You can take a rest first." You slowly pushed her to lie down.

"I can go to work, okay?" Sana insisted.

"Can you see yourself? No, you'll rest. I'll go prepare for work now." You caressed her hand and prepared.

After dressing up, you received a call from one of your employees. Sana was watching you while taking the call.

"Who was that?" Sana asked.

"I have a meeting with Ms. Bae Joo-hyun today. I'll get going now, take a rest, okay?"

"Yah, don't you dare flirt with that woman." Sana pouted.

"I won't." You chuckled and left for your work.

>>

"Nice meeting you, Ms. Bae." You shook hands with her.

"Irene, please drop the formality

"Irene, please drop the formality." She smiled.

You didn't expect that she would invite you for a little conversation after the meeting. She was nice so you agreed and grabbed a coffee.

"Are you single?" Irene asked you.

"S-Sorry?" You blinked and shocked inside from what you just heard.

"I'm sorry if i was so abrupt, but are you seeing someone?" She confidently asked you.

You still couldn't believe what she's asking you since you just had a short conversation after arriving at the cafeteria.

"Oh it's fine.. I-I'm-"

"Sorry to disappoint you, but Y/N is taken." You heard a familiar voice behind you.

Of course,

it's the one and only

Minatozaki Sana.

She showed up just when you needed her

But is she crazy? She's still having her hangover.

"I'm the girlfriend."

Sana intertwined her hands with yours and told Irene with a serious face but you were feeling the heat inside.

It made you smile and made you feel something really right when she said it. You wrapped your hands around her waist.

"O-Oh i'm sorry, I didn't know that's why i asked. It was nice meeting you, Y/N. I'll go now." Irene smiled as she stood up and left.

"You just went outside with a stranger, i'm letting this slide since this moment just happened." She seriously said after facing you.

"How did you-" You stopped asking her when you saw Mina from distance. You knew she was telling Sana everything with messages.

"You're mine now, Y/N. I don't want to see anyone near you or i'll get rid of them by myself."