chap 9

You got bored after finishing your work so you went to the room of your employees. Sana excused herself as well to the bathroom so you went there alone.

"What's up, chief?"
"It's been a long time since you visited this area."
"Yeah you're busy with-"
"Dude shut up-"

"With what?" You raised your eyebrows as you chuckled.

"Boss, you mean.. with whom?" Felix teased.

"What do you mean?" You asked them.

"You know.." Mina fake coughed.

"I won't take a guess, just tell it." You scoffed as you crossed your arms while leaning on their table.

"Have you guys seen-" Sana barged in and stopped when she saw you having conversation with them.

"Bingo~" Bambam clapped.

"Yeah, definitely at work." You stood properly.

"Ah.. work~"
"Hahs- Oki chief~"
"Big word~"

They all teased and pretended to do their own tasks on their desks. You shook your head, amused about their jokes about you and Sana.

"Yeah?" You looked at Sana who's just standing.

"What are you doing here?" Sana went to you.

"Nothing, i just want to see if these brats are really working." You looked at them and they all tried their best to hold their laugh.

"Haaa, i'm exhausted. Mina, can you take over my paperworks?" Felix groaned and pretended but Mina just rolled her eyes making Bambam laugh at them.

"I barely saw you do them." Sana chuckled.

"We barely see you being overwork because of our really strict chief "before" though uwu~" Bambam emphasized the word before.

"Bro.." Felix punched Bambam's side.

"And I, oop." Bambam zipped his mouth and did his work again.

"W-What?" Sana's eyes widened and looked at you but you sighed playfully and left the area.

"Chief was really changed now after you were his new assistant, we don't exactly know why." Mina said while looking at her laptop.

"He used to overwork the former ones to the point they had overtime periods unlike you who's like you're the chief's boss." Felix chuckled.

"And one thing you need to know but i think we shouldn't tell, chief is actually doing right now the things that you should be doing." Bambam laughed.

"I didn't know this? You guys should've told me earlier!" Sana sighed.

"What matters is now you know it." Mina said.

Sana was in disbelief, realized you were passing your assistants' work to you and yourself only. She thought her work was really that light to be accomplished as an assistant but you were really didn't know what you were thinking.

You were doing a countdown on your head while sitting at your usual spot, knowing Sana's coming immediately. And she did came fast as expected.

"Sajangnim, what was that?" Sana was frowning when she entered your office and you just hummed in response. "I think you know what i'm talking about.

"What is it?" You looked at her.

"Was it true?" Sana crossed her arms.

"Are you mad about it?" You asked her.

"So it's true? You're not answering my question." She stepped closer.

"It is." You simply said to her.

"Was that the reason you were staying late in this office just to accomplish my work?" Sana asked.

"Some. Just some of them?" You raised your eyebrows. "Look, i'm sorry."

"You're crazy.." Sana scoffed.

"Well maybe I am." You bit your lip from embarrassment.

"They were the only one who knew it? You should be fired from what you were doing but you're the boss here." She said.

"Yeah, i'm sorry i was stupid. I honestly didn't know what i was thinking, i just didn't like you to be loaded."

"You're making no sense.." Sana chuckled.

Tony sent some snacks to your office since that's his usual routine. He would literally go in every room just to give random things but not for you and your assistant.

After that, you asked him that he can already take his leave and you took the car keys. You planned to take Sana to your place since you both thought the same.

"Can i have a glass?" Sana showed you your wine from the refrigerator.

"Go on." You nodded and continued to focus on the game you were playing on the television.

"I like this grape flavor more than those~" Sana went beside you with your wine but you were too focused on the game.

"Yah, did you hear me?" She nudged your shoulder.

"I did.." You said not really knowing what she was talking about.

"No you didn't, fine." Sana stood up and stood in front of you to block the television.

"What are you doi- Sana, i'm playing." You chuckled and stood up to go to a spot where she can't disturb you but she stopped you.

"Where are you going?" Sana followed you. "Can you stop that already 'cause i'm getting drunk alone here."

Sana pouted and crossed her arms. Your attention was caught and you looked at her, her face was turning red and you could tell she drank a lot while you were playing so you turned the television off.

"Sana, i told you not to drink it like how you drink water." You laughed and handed her a milk to keep her stable but she was already sleeping on the couch.

You were trying to talk to her but she really was sleeping already, it's already night so you just took her to your bedroom and let her stay for the night.

to be continued...