chap 19

"Sana?" Suzy said.

"Can i come in?" Sana asked.

"You'll be doing work from home starting today. Sana is still your assistant and she's here to 'work' for you." Your father popped from the side and emphasized the word.

"Yeah..come in." You opened the door widely for Sana and you noticed her also bringing her own luggage.

"Let me help-" You tried to reach for Sana's luggage.

"No need, i can do it myself." Sana said in a low voice beside your father who's guiding her to her room.

Oh boy, she sounds mad.

You and Suzy's room is upstairs, separately

You and Suzy's room is upstairs, separately. Meanwhile, Sana's room is on the first floor.

"I'm leaving now, remember what i told you." Your father whispered to you and left your house.

When he left, you made your way to your master bedroom to think thoroughly about what is happening.

You did not know why you felt nervous when Sana appeared. You knew something's wrong when you felt like you've been hiding something from your girlfriend even though there's nothing to hide. Or maybe there is?

"Y/N?" Suzy knocked on your door.

"Come in." You said and she went inside without closing the door.

"You didn't tell me Sana is coming?" Suzy said while frowning.

"I didn't know either, but i'm still working from home and she's my assistant." You said.

"She's staying home with us?" Suzy asked.

"I guess so, i'm sure dad told her to pack her things to stay here." You nodded.

"Okay, i'll just be right beside your room. I need to attend my urgent online meeting." Suzy smiled.

"Sure, good luck." You gave her a small smile and she left your room.

You were amused on how Suzy really believes you and Sana really have broken up after being caught on work last week.

"Good luck, huh?" Sana was leaning on your door while crossing her arms.

"Hey.." You smiled.

"Are you having fun with her while your girlfriend is waiting for you?" She entered your room and silently locked the door.

"What are you.." You mumbled.

"Answer me." She was walking closer to you.

"I'm sorry, you know i just want you to be safe. If they would find out that we're still together, Sana they would put you in danger." You explained.

"Stop talking nonsense. It's been a week i haven't heard anything from you when i knew you're with your filthy ex girlfriend instead of me?" Her stares are making your throat dry at this point.

"Sana, you have to go now. Someone might see us again." You told her while she's starting to grip at your collar tightly. It made you hold onto the corners of your desk.

"I don't give a f*ck anymore, baby. The more you push me away, the more i come and get you." Sana then straddled you and kissed your neck.

"S-Sana.. stop it." You were trying to push her away.

Her kisses met your neck down to your collarbones. The feeling gave you shivers to your spine as her lips was touching your skin softly.

"You're so stiff, you know you can move." Sana giggled then dragged your body to your bed.

She's now on top of you.

Sana's teasing you and you hated it.

"I really missed you.." She kissed you on the lips but you were not kissing back.

That made Sana triggered so she bit your lip that made you flinch a bit but you fought the urge to respond. She was continually moving her lips aggressively to yours and you realized she's too naughty that you can't stop her.

"If that's what you want, then." You were annoyed and that made you grip onto her slim hips while you kissed back.

You felt her lips smirking and you could tell she's really enjoying it with you. Minutes have passed, you tried to tease her back by removing your own belt. She softly gasped.

"Y-Y/N.." Sana's eyes widened a bit and you were amused by her reaction.

"What? You need to end what you started, baby." You scoffed.

Sana suddenly pushed you back hardly that made you stumble on your own bed. She stood up and covered her flushing red, red, red face.

"I-I'm going to my room!" Sana stuttered and left your room immediately.

"Watch your step~" You said.

You were satisfied teasing her since she never saw that side of yours since before.

Even though she knows you're just teasing her back, you don't know she'll be staying up late again from thinking about it.

_________
to be continued.