chap 13

"What is happening here?"

"What..are you b-both doing here?" You were shock seeing your parents at your building.

"I think we should be the one asking that one darling, what is the assistant doing here with her boss.. kissing?" Your mother crossed her arms.

"Stop it."

"Do you know what you're doing is strictly prohibited?" Your father said while slowly walking to your direction.

"Y/N.." Sana whispered to you in a frightened tone.

"Cut this sh*t out or call the security." You hid Sana behind you. She was gripping on you tightly.

"We already talked last week, right? We told you you'll marry the woman we introduced to you and you rejected." Your mother said.

"Why Y/N? Is it because you have an affair with your personal assistant?" Your father pulled Sana harshly from you.

"N-No-" Sana lost her grip from you.

"Sana!" You were triggered even more when they tried to hurt Sana and ran to her but your parents' bodyguards blocked you. "Let go of-"

"I'm sorry but you can't do anything." The bodyguard told you in a low tone while dragging you away from each other.

"Don't touch me! Y/N!!" You heard Sana shout from inside but the car door was already closed and the bodyguards stopped you from shouting back.

They brought you to your house. Surprisingly, your fiancé is already there waiting for you at the entrance. You already knew your parents ordered these so the fixed marriage would happen.

"Welcome home, sweetie." Your mom opened her arms beside your father who's smiling as well. Their smiles provoked you as you rolled eyes.

"Where's my girlfriend?" You seriously asked them, ignoring your mom's hug invitation.

"She's here, come on inside your house." Your father happily said as they waited for you to come inside the house.

There you saw this woman waiting for you inside.

She smiled softly and you didn't like the idea of what's gonna happen next but whatever you do, you're under control by your parents

She smiled softly and you didn't like the idea of what's gonna happen next but whatever you do, you're under control by your parents. You smiled back and she she looked down after.

"Suzy, this is Y/N. Y/N, she's Suzy, your fiancé." Your mother smiled as she introduced you.

"Hi.." Suzy offered her hand.

You were looking at her hand for seconds, but accepted it anyway.

"Hi." You nodded.

"You still look perfect together, i want you to marry each other as soon as possible." Your father said.

"I have a girlfriend. I won't do this-"

"Don't try me, kid. You know what will happen to that woman if you won't obey our words." He whispered to you while gripping your arms tightly. They smiled once again to you and Suzy before they left your house.

You clenched your jaw, frustrated knowing they could put Sana into a real danger if you do something opposing their wants.

All that came to your mind was Sana, but your fiancé is right in front of you. You already know why it was Suzy because you dated her for 2 years when you were in high school. It lasted the time you knew you were taken away from your real parents, you fought with them and all they did was to split the two of you which made you hate them more when they also took Suzy away from you. All of your misery was because of them.

"Why did you agree with them?" You asked Suzy.

"I still love you." She looked at you.

"I'm sorry, i already have a girlfriend and i think you know that."

"I was away for years, i haven't heard a lot from you and i just knew this, Y/N." Suzy went closer to you.

"So what are you going to do about it?" You stepped back.

"Nothing, i want to marry you." She said.

"What? So you really agree with them doing this sh*t. This is crazy." You walked away from her, she's watching you walk on circles.

You remembered that the two of you were madly in love with each other even you two split up by your parents. You just completely moved on even if you still love her because you know she'll be safe if she's away from you. Years passed and you grew bigger until you met Sana, your assistant.

You were stopped when you noticed she casually continued to cook on your kitchen like what she always do when she visits you at your house from the past as your girlfriend.

"What are you doing?" You ask her from distance.

"Cooking?" She chuckled. "Don't you miss these? i used to cook here for you after our classes."

You said nothing but just gave her a smile.

"We were totally fine when we split up and we never had a serious fight, right?" Suzy looked at you while cooking.

"Yeah, it was healthy." You responded.

"Y/N, do you still love me?"

What will happen now that Suzy came back again to your life?

________
to be continued.