chap 18

It was a week now after that happened with you and Sana. Unfortunately, some of your employees told your parents about what happened and that made it even worse.

They made you and Sana not see each other for a whole week, and up until now you're still with Suzy. You didn't liked it but after a few days, you realized it's better to leave it this way so Sana would not be harmed.

It's been a week, right? Usually you would inform Sana about what your parents' plans are through text messages but when they set you apart since the both of you were caught, you did not realized that you forgot to do so.

It's been a week and your girlfriend has no idea of anything happening but all you thought was is her safety. Thinking all about her safety, you unfortunately did not push away Suzy's presence without you perceiving it.

"Good morning, Y/N." Suzy greeted with a smile on her face while standing next to your parents.

"Good morning." You smiled back and reached the end of the stairs.

"Okay sweeties, it's another day to enjoy your time together!" Your mother looked at you and Suzy who is smiling happily.

You don't stay in one house since last week when they forced the both of you, but now they told Suzy to stay in your house.

"What are those doing here?" You asked the bodyguards who are carrying some of the luggages to your living room.

"My things, i'm staying here now." Suzy informed you.

"What?" You were stopped but Suzy just nodded.

"Excuse me boss, where should we put these luggages?" The bodyguards asked you while standing on your entrance door.

"Her room of course." You said and they did put her things on her room upstairs.

"You're letting me stay here?" Suzy asked you while chuckling.

"What else can i do?" You shrugged your shoulders innocently. "We're not sleeping together anyway."

"Whatever you say.." Suzy shooks her head and fixed her things on her room.

When Suzy was fixing her things on her room, your father called you downstairs to have a word with him for a moment.

"How was your time with your fiancé, my dear?" Your father asked but you just scoffed. "Anyway, i'm just informing you that you have a visitor coming later." He patted your shoulder and left.

"Who is it?" You shouted to ask but he just raised his right hand while you're facing his back as he rode his car and left.

Who would it be?

"Boss, i think Ms. Bae needs you upstairs." One of the bodyguards told you as they left your house.

"I'll be right there." You went inside and to Suzy's room upstairs, as you opened the door she was sitting on her bed with her bags.

"You need something?" You asked her.

"Look at these!" Suzy tapped the space beside her . She was holding some old polaroid pictures of you and her.

"Wait, where did you get those pictures?" You looked at the pictures.

"I kept them when we were still together, i thought i lost them but i found them on my box." She gave them to you.

" She gave them to you

These was one of them.

"It was our first anniversary right?" You said.

"Y-You still remember?" She blinked and looked at you.

"Of course, i'm too young to forget it." You chuckled.

"I remember, those were my favorite times with you.." Suzy again looked at your pictures together.

"Me too.." You mumbled obliviously.

"It's- Sorry you were saying?" She stopped talking and asked you when she didn't hear what you say.

"N-Nothing." You looked down as you stood up from the bed.

It was interrupted when someone was knocking loudly on your entrance door from the first floor. You and Suzy went downstairs to open the door.

"Hold on!" Suzy said and she opened the door.

"Sana?" Suzy said.

"Can i come in?" Sana asked while doing her smile that's asking you..

on why did you leave your girlfriend hanging?

__________
to be continued.