Prologue

Jung Wooyoung was known for being a playboy, but he wasn't always like that, in fact he was once the nicest boy you could ever know, he had tons of friends and he had a boyfriend who was gorgeous, and his name was Taewoo but unfortunately things started to change when the younger went to Taewoo's house only to see him fucking another boy.

Wooyoung thought that Taewoo was the guy for him but in that day, he found out that he was wrong, he truly did love Taewoo so he was felt betrayed when he found out that he was cheating on him and that was the day that Wooyoung decided to change himself. Wooyoung became ruder, he still had friends but the only ones that counted in his book were Hongjoong, Mingi and Jongho, and then he became a playboy.

Wooyoung decided that he didn't want to feel that kind of love anymore, so he fucks girls and boys and then kicks them out of his life and if and when he starts to even get feelings for them, he kicks them out of his life even more, he makes sure that they would never want to see him again and it always worked.

The younger hates love and he doesn't want to get his heart broken anymore, so he does this to make sure that he doesn't get hurt but what happens when he meets his beautiful housemate and falls in love with him?

-

Choi San was known as a loner who was actually kind of popular, he likes when it's quiet, but he can be loud when he's near his friends. San has never actually been in love before and he sure as hell never had sex before either.

San liked to be taken care of which is why Seonghwa always was near him making sure that he was ok.

San actually has a disability; he is having brittle bones which means that he can't do the things that usually high schoolers do which is also why his friends take each care of him. His parents weren't really around, and he lives with his aunt but now he has to move in with some people that he doesn't know because his aunt is now dating Mr. Jung as his aunt called him.

San wasn't sure if he liked this, but he decided that he would have to try to be good.

What happens when he falls in love with his mean housemate?