Chapter 18

{Wooyoung's POV}

Wooyoung woke up right next to San who was holding onto him tightly, he remembers that San had to drink beer and then he had passed out, he knew that San didn't watch Jongho getting a lap dance from Yeosang but it was okay because the others actually recorded everything anyways.

San looked so cute just clinging onto Wooyoung's arm like a cat, so Wooyoung leaned over and gave San a nice big kiss on his lips. After that, Wooyoung got up from bed and took a shower which is something that he really needed right now.

Once he finished his shower, he went to the kitchen and started cooking for himself and his friends, he knew that they were still here because it was around 1:00 when everyone actually went to sleep which meant that he and San were probably going to have to clean that up soon. The plan was that tomorrow, they were going to have a party and he was excited for this party, he hasn't thrown a party at his own house in a while.

He and Mingi were known for throwing crazy ass parties which only made people want to go even more.

Wooyoung hummed as he brought out some plates to put the bacon and sausage on and then he brought out a bowl and put all of the eggs in the bowl, he set everything on the table and then he started eating. That's when Mingi and Yunho came downstairs together, Mingi was holding Yunho's hand and he could see that Yunho was slightly limping towards the table.

"Amazing, you made us breakfast!" Mingi examined loudly. This actually made a lot of the people in the house wake up when they heard that and Wooyoung only sighed knowing that his baby's beautiful sleep was broken.

San had this thing where he needed a full 9-hour sleep and if he didn't then he would get pissy and mad for no apparent reason and Wooyoung hates it, but he still finds San to be adorable as fuck, so he really couldn't care less about that knowing that he was only going to be mad at the person who woke him up.

"Oh, just great, you woke up Sanshine and now he going to go crazy for not getting his 9 hours of sleep." Wooyoung sarcastically as he watched Mingi shrug his shoulders, but he was going to end up getting a rude awakening when San gets down here. Seonghwa and Hongjoong were the next pair to come downstairs and slow the food was starting to disappear.

"Actually, I'm kind of excited to see San go crazy on Mingi though." Seonghwa said as he munched on the piece of bacon that he had on his plate. To be honest, all of them were excited to see how bad San would snap at Mingi and Mingi acted as if he wasn't scared of anything.

They heard small footsteps coming towards them and it only sounded like one person, so that's when they knew that it was San. San walked into the kitchen, he looked like a whole as mess, but Wooyoung still thought that he looked cute as hell, and he just wanted to cuddle his baby in his arms.

"Who the fuck screamed at the top of their lungs so early in the fucking morning?!?!?!" San yelled out as he tried to comb his hair down but instead it ended up looking worse than it was before, he walked toward the table and started stealing Mingi and Hongjoong's food and no one stopped him because they wanted to see more of what San could do when he's angry.

"It was I." Mingi said in a weird accent, he was probably going for the old English lanuage but it ended up sounding stupid.

"You know I didn't get my 9 hours of sleep, so I'm making you do my laundry and you're doing it right now." San commanded as he sat down in Wooyoung's lap. Mingi scoffed and looked at the others for help to get him out of this situation, but everyone was on San's side even Yunho which made Mingi pout.

"Fine." Mingi said as he got up and pulled Yunho with him.

"You hungry baby?" Wooyoung asked as he looked down at San who had the purest little smile on his face which was completely different from the face that he used with Mingi.

"Nope, just tired." San said as he cuddled into Wooyoung's shoulder and Wooyoung couldn't help but smile. Yeosang and Jongho were the last ones to come downstairs, they both looked like a whole ass mess and Yeosang was limping which only meant that they did it or at least that's what Wooyoung thought.