Chapter 9 [M]

{San's POV}

San couldn't even go to science class, because as soon as he sat down, he could feel his cock getting hard from the thought of Wooyoung, he didn't want to miss Science especially because it was San's favorite subject, but he needed to get his cock down before he can go to class. So, San ran out of class and explained to Yeosang and the others that he was going to the bathroom.

Then San went straight to the bathroom, he went into one of the stalls and pushed his pants down, his cock was a medium sized cock, but he had a feeling that Wooyoung's cock was bigger than his own. He felt as his cock swelled at the thought of Wooyoung's cock, the only other thing that made San even harder was the thought of getting fucked by Wooyoung.

San touched his cock and managed to not moan when he touched his extremely wet cock, he thought about everything that he thought about the things that he had thought about before, the thought of having Wooyoung's cock inside of him, the thought of being fucked by Wooyoung and it made San want to cum already.

San slowly jerked himself off and moaned at the feeling of having his wet cock inside of his hand, he twisted his wrist as he fucked his cock into his hand. The thought of Wooyoung touching him was making him fuck into his hand even more, he throws his head back and moaned out Wooyoung's name several times.

San gasped when he felt all of his cock explode with all of his cum, his hips stuttered, and his face was all sweaty. Then San pulled his hands up and washed his hands but what he didn't expect was for Wooyoung to be standing right behind him.

"Ahh!!" San screamed when he finally noticed Wooyoung standing behind him with a huge bulge in his pants which made San gasp when he saw the outline of Wooyoung's cock.

"I didn't expect to see or even hear what had happened in that stall but hey I'm glad I did." Wooyoung said as he stepped closer to San and pushed him to the wall, but he pushed him gently to make sure that he didn't hurt San at all.

"Woo, you scared me. Did you hear everything that happened?" San shyly said as he looked up at Wooyoung who smirked and grabbed San's hand, he put that hand on his crotch and groaned when he felt San massage his clothed cock.

"Does that answer your question?" Wooyoung groaned when he felt San's hand gripped onto his cock harshly.

"Yes, but we shouldn't do this, and you know that, Woo." San said as he pulled his hand away from Wooyoung's body, but he couldn't walk away because as soon as he moved, Wooyoung pulled him right back to where he wanted San to be.

"Listen Sanshine, we aren't related and even when if Dad and Asha were to get married, then we still wouldn't be related and I don't even know if we are brothers since Asha is your aunt and not your mom, you know?" Wooyoung explained as he looked at San who was slowly beginning to understand what Wooyoung was saying but something about this still wasn't sitting right with San.

"I don't know, Woo. You probably only want my body, I shouldn't trust you especially because you're a fuck boy, Woo." San said explained as he looked up at Wooyoung with a sad expression, he really wants Wooyoung but he had a feeling that Wooyoung will only break his heart.

"Give me a chance, please Sannie." Wooyoung asked as he looked up at San.

"I-i don't know, can you give me some time, Woo?" San asked as he looked at Wooyoung one last time before kissing Wooyoung's cheek and then he just left knowing that Wooyoung would give him that time to think about giving him a chance.