Chapter 12

{Wooyoung's POV}

It was hard for Wooyoung to contain his excitement now that he was courting San, sure he wanted San to be his and no one else's but him courting San is basically the same thing, he knows that people will still want San or himself and honestly, he doesn't really care, he was happy that he has San all to himself.

He wondered if San would get pissed off when he tells him about the fact that he had slept with someone a whole day ago, he wondered because he wasn't sure if that would stop his goal to finally be with San. Him having sex with that random boy might just come and bite him in the ass later on but he wasn't sure.

Wooyoung also found it hard to not show how he feels for San in front of his father and Asha, he doesn't really know much about Asha because she mostly spends time with Jaehyun and makes sure that San is okay 24/7 other than that, he doesn't really know if Asha would be mad that they were dating.

He wasn't even sure if he should tell his best friends about it either, they might talk shit or they might just end up accidently telling his father because they were all close with Jaehyun.

So he decided that himself and San should court each other in secret, he just hasn't told San that they would do it like that, he thought that maybe San would hate the fact that he had to keep silent about the courting situation, but he wasn't sure if San would react that way either.

"Dude, what are you thinking about? I've calling your name for a while." Hongjoong asked as he showed his heart to Wooyoung, he was only soft for Wooyoung and sometimes Seonghwa, but it really depends on how pissed or angry he is.

Wooyoung looked up at his hyung and smiled at him, he enjoyed seeing his best friend worried because he barely showed any kind of emotions throughout the day which is why he always loved Hongjoong hyung the most out of all of his friends.

"No, hyung I'm fine. I'm just a little dazed from the club that I went to last night, I even got to sleep with some random boy, but I didn't get his name and I honestly don't care about it either." Wooyoung explained as he sat down on his desk and smiled when he saw San was in the same class as him, he would go up and talk(flirt) to San, but he knew that his friends would start to get suspicious of him and San.

"Oh, that's cool, you know I've been thinking. We should sit with San's friends more often, they seemed pretty cool which makes me confused as to why they aren't as popular as us." Hongjoong said as he looked at the direction where Seonghwa was seated but he didn't make it obvious that he was looking at Seonghwa which made Wooyoung laugh.

"Sounds cool to me, where are Mingi and Jongho at?" Wooyoung asked as he winked at San when he realized that no one was watching except for San, he watched as San blushed while he silently giggled before turning his head and talking to Yunho who was too busy on his phone.

"They're at football practice remember, they had a special meeting or something." Hongjoong said as he sat in his seat when he realized that the teacher was now in the room, so Wooyoung did the same because he didn't want to get in trouble.