Chapter 14 [M]

Includes Blow job and Fingering in public

{Wooyoung's POV}

Wooyoung looked at San and smiled, he looked so pretty right now with the stars and lights around him, he always thought that San was pretty but right now he just looks like the most beautiful star in the sky. Wooyoung overall really loved this date that he and San went on but the thing that would definitely make things better was some kind of sexually activity, it didn't have to include actually sex and maybe they could just do oral sex instead.

Wooyoung has been waiting for San for so long that he really needed him right now but not without consent.

"Sannie, I was wondering, would you like to do some kind of sexually activity today? It doesn't have to be actually sex, like you could give me a blow job and I could finger you until you cum. It doesn't have to be us actually having sex, you know?" Wooyoung asked as he looked back at San, he was looking at the stars for a while but then he turned back to San and noticed that he was blushing which might be his favorite sight to see.

"Sure, we could do that, Woo." San said in a soft voice as he turned his head and looked back at Wooyoung, they both leaned closer towards each other and kissed, this kiss felt more intense and more passionate as Wooyoung pulled San onto his lap. San gasped before he wrapped his arms around Wooyoung's shoulder.

Wooyoung slowly took off San's clothes along with his own, his cock was hard against his chest once and San couldn't stop looking down at his cock. San moved his hands towards Wooyoung's bare cock and started to massage his cock, he gasped when he saw how huge Wooyoung was, and this only made him want Wooyoung even more.

Wooyoung groaned when he felt San's small hands go straight to his cock, he smirked when he saw that San's hands were already a mess from all the playing that he was doing, San would rub his slit and grab all of the pre-cum that was in his cock and then he would suck on his finger right in front of Wooyoung.

Wooyoung was starting to get hotter even though they were outside, and San continued to give him an amazing hand job. Wooyoung decided that he would give San a little pleasure as well, he grabbed San's smaller cock and rubbed his hand around the tip of the cock which made San squeal from the sudden touch.

"Ah! W-woo!" San moaned as his hips bucked up into Wooyoung's hand and gasped when Wooyoung continuously rubbed his thumb into San's slit. They were on top of the car, but they knew that if anything were to happen, they could just have someone fix the car anyways.

Wooyoung took his hands away San's cock and slowly brought them towards San's entrance, San jumped when he felt Wooyoung's finger go straight into his hole, and he immediately clenched around Wooyoung's fingers. Wooyoung groaned when he felt San clenching around his fingers and he couldn't help but continue to finger him, he made sure that his finger went deeper into him and smirked when he saw San's pleasured facial expressions.

San's hands were still on Wooyoung's cock, he continued to jerk him off but now he was doing it at a faster pace, Wooyoung started rutting as San's hand and moaned when he felt San tease his cock a little.

"F-fuck Sannie, baby I'm going to cum soon." Wooyoung examined.

Wooyoung pushed his fingers in and out of San at a faster pace and San came unraveled right in front of Wooyoung, San's cum went all over Wooyoung's body but Wooyoung didn't care because right after San came, he also came, and he came right into San's hand.

"Woah that was amazing." San said as he looked at Wooyoung and smiled, he had to say that this was one of the best orgasms that he has ever had, and he wondered if Wooyoung felt the same way.

"Yeah, it was. We should go back home; it's getting really late." Wooyoung said as he cleaned himself and San up with some napkins that he had in the car and then he helped San off of the car and helped him change as well. Then they drove home, once they got home, they immediately noticed that no one was home, so they went straight to their room and cuddled the rest of the night away.