Chapter 7

{San's POV}

San couldn't stop thinking about what had happened this morning, he couldn't help but get extremely flustered after that had happened and he was kind of happy that Jaehyun stopped it but at the same time, he kind of wanted to see where Wooyoung would have token the conversation.

Honestly San kind of hated the way that he felt for Wooyoung, I mean they were now technically family especially if Asha and Jaehyun get married for real which means that they wouldn't be able to be together, unless Asha and Jaehyun say they could.

His friends especially Seonghwa have started to notice that there was something wrong with San, sure San was quiet most of the time, but he was never this quiet and what they mean by that is that usually San will smile and hug his friends, but he seems to be thinking a lot. They were weird for him, because he wasn't usually like this, but Seonghwa's motherly side was tingling.

"Sannie, are you ok?" Seonghwa said as he sat next to San at the usually meeting place, which is the library, San had his head in a book called Pretend by some person called Bella it actually happened to be one of San's favorite writers and one of his favorite ships by the name of Nomin, he loved to read those kinds of stories, but he couldn't really read Bottom Jeno books because he found them to be too weird.

"Yeah, I'm fine hyung. I'm just reading this really cute book called Pretend." San said as he brought his head out of the book that he was enjoying so much but in reality, he was still thinking about Wooyoung.

"Oh, what's the story about?" Seonghwa asked as he sat closer to San.

"Well, it's cliché but there's this bad boy named Lee Jeno and he gets hurt by his ex-girlfriend only for him to fall in love with a boy named Na Jaemin just by looking at him. They decided to act like they are dating and then some crazy shi-- stuff happens and yeah that's basically it. I'm almost done with the book and I'm about to read the sequel called True Love." San explained as a cute smile popped onto his face and it made Seonghwa smile knowing that his son was now happy.

"That book sounds so good. Well, how was your night at the new house?" Seonghwa asked as he fell back into his chair but made sure that he could clearly see San while he was talking.

"O-oh it was fine." San stuttered out when he remembered Wooyoung putting some of his cum onto his face and then this morning when Wooyoung had pinned him against the wall. It all was making San feel uneasy but in a good way, he was feeling these butterflies for the first time in his life, and it was making him want more of that feeling.

"Really? Well, that's great to hear. Let's hurry up and go to lunch then." Seonghwa said as he grabbed San's hand and smiled at him while patting San's head knowing that he loves when he gets his head patted. They walked into the cafeteria and San once again had his beautiful smile on his face.