Chapter 22

A/N: These next few chapters will be small, so I hope that you guys are okay with that. Move to the reading!!

--

{Wooyoung's POV}

San's birthday was coming up and Wooyoung had no idea what to do for his birthday, but he knew that he didn't want to have a party, he wanted to something just between the two of them and no one else. He was thinking about just going to a restaurant, but which one should he go to? What food does San like?

He was asking himself all of these questions, because he wasn't completely sure of what San liked and or wanted, he just wanted San to be happy.

Wooyoung finally decided to take San to Jjin Korean Restaurant Okcheon-gun which is an extremely fancy restaurant, it was perfect for him and San to go to and they get unlimited food and drinks there. Wooyoung called Jjin Korean Restaurant and got them a reservation today at 6:00 pm and he made sure to tell them that it's his boyfriend's birthday and that he wanted them to do something special for his birthday.

The whole day, Wooyoung couldn't stop smiling knowing that he had done something amazing for his boyfriend's birthday and San seemed to have noticed that his boyfriend was acting weird, but he thought nothing of it because today was his birthday.

Jaemin had brought San a birthday present and he was shocked to holy hell when he saw that Jaemin had gotten San a new phone, it was a Galaxy Flip and it looked nice as hell. Wooyoung cursed under his breath when he saw what Jaemin had brought, and it only made him want to do more for San.

So, he decided to skip class in secret, because he didn't want anyone asking or looking for him. Wooyoung went straight to the mall to look for something that he knew that San would like, he knew that San liked jewelry, so he immediately went to one of the jewelry stores.

It took Wooyoung an hour to find exactly what he wanted, he had found a pair of beautiful earrings and it only costed 150$ dollars. After that, Wooyoung decided to go home, and he made sure that texted San and told him that he was already at home.

Of course, San was confused as to why Wooyoung had left school, but he was too busy talking with Jaemin to even truly think about that.

"Okay, San will be here any minute. I need to make sure that everything is ready." Wooyoung told himself as he got dressed in a semi-formal outfit, he combed his hair, and he called the restaurant to see if everything was ready.

Then he just chilled until Sannie comes back home.